The Pond Matrix at Twilight

hockeyref88
I thought I'd put a few recent pic's of our pond in a different light. My wife is real big on naming the fish and she always gives real goofy names, so I since the pond is pretty much my baby I restricted her to my favorite movie theme............. The Matrix. In the last picture, Cast members in the picture include clockwise from top left: Tank (the big one), Trinity, Morpheus, Neo (the grey one), Dozer, and of course Agent Smith. I really don't know how she keeps track of all the names of all the fish we have. I can't do it but she can no problem. There is a fish in the pond that she named before I set the rules so I pretty much have no say on that one. Its a locally bred chinese high fin shark she named Shelly. I have been unable to get a good pic of her as of yet. She is pretty dark with some pink in her fins and dorsal, but hard to photograph against the dark bottom. But I'm working on it........We sound pretty goofy don't we?? Oh well so be it...........

Sam Livingston
Very lovely pond!

Martinismommy
Rick,

That is just beautiful...It looks so relaxing..I'd be sitting out there with an apple martini!

hockeyref88
I'm actually thinking about building it into a room. The pond would be half indoors and half out doors............Then I'd have plenty of room for the some more tanks .......Its just a thought. Could do a gigantic salty then

Mr.Fishyfish
nice pond I love kois a koi was my first fish brings tears to my eyes

hockeyref88
Thanks Mr. Fishyfish.

Lucy
Then I'd have plenty of room for the some more tanks .......Its just a thought.

Like a betta tank?

But really, Wow, that's awesome. Nice job.

Shawnie
MTS !!!!! man o man that pond rocks...amazing talent rick

hockeyref88
Thanks Lucy and Shawnie. I appreciate it.

MissMTS
The pond looks great! Your koi are ablsolutely stunning. I am also a Matrix fan, so I love the theme

hockeyref88
Thank you missMTS.

ThisGuy
keep up the good work.. the pond looks awesome...

voiceless_kat
........We sound pretty goofy don't we?? Oh well so be it...........

quote]

Absolutely, you will make a PERFECT betta dad!!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
AverageAquarist22
  • Goldiemom
  • Ponds
Replies
Views
Goldiemom
  • Mcasella
  • Ponds
Replies