The place for plecos

LeoDiaz

Just wanted to share an awesome place to get all kinds of cool Wild caught plecos. I have bought fish from them before and know them personally. Don't know how much shipping is but the price for the fish are pretty competive.

Jaxsco check them out they might have the one you say are looking for.

If you guys need pics of the fish look them up on Facebook.

Last edited:

Jaxsco

Thanks! I'll definitely take a look!

LeoDiaz

Thanks! I'll definitely take a look!

Np, Yea they have a lot different plecos you might find something else that interest you.

NCE12940

I got my Medusas and Blue-fin plecos from them. Great fish and great people to deal with.

LeoDiaz

I got my Medusas and Blue-fin plecos from them. Great fish and great people to deal with.

Could agree more getting another fish from them in May when they come to the Swap meet.

Jaxsco

They have a couple of plecos that I've been looking at. Just worried about shipping though.

NCE12940

I've had no problems with shipping via FedEx. I'm retired so it's no problem for me to go pick them up at the FedEx office. 2nd day express is not cheap but it's worth it. And the fish are very well packed.

LeoDiaz

They have a couple of plecos that I've been looking at. Just worried about shipping though.

They know Wat they are doing when shipping.

Jaxsco

Ok, that's good to hear. How did they pack them exactly?

LeoDiaz

Ok, that's good to hear. How did they pack them exactly?

Just email them they will respond with exactly how, they also have a live arrival guarantee And give them your address so they can give you a shipping quote at the same time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom