The Phone Fish

nj278

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
It just happened. I knew it was coming, though somehow failed to notice this pest swimming into my life earlier this morning.
I was doing a water change in my 38T, after neglecting it for a little while due to some medical stuff. The water was coming out a little slowly of my HOB filter, so I rinsed the media off in the bucket of old water. As I stood up, I heard a splash. All of the sponges were still in my hand. Perhaps I was hearing things. I put the media back in, refilled my tank, and then looked for my phone. I couldn't find it anywhere. I checked my room, my tank cupboards, even in my fridge (the usual culprit), but it was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, I remembered. That splash. I carried the bucket outside and slowly began to pour.

And then I saw it. My phone. Drowned in the bottom of the dirty brown bucket. Now it's having a swim in some rice so we'll see if it likes that environment any better.

So yeah, I started to wonder if anyone else had experiences of sending their phones swimming because of their tanks? It'd be great to know I'm not alone! The things I do for my fish! And now I have lost the photos of my rams that I was going to post in hopes that someone confirm their sexes... Oh well, that can wait.

Hopefully someone can find some joy in my phone's misfortune!

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom