The Perfect LFS

Discussion in 'Polls' started by EmpPleco, Feb 11, 2006.

?

How many fish stores have you went to before you found the PERFECT one?

1. 10 or more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2-4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. found it right away!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. still looking...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. E

EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

At first I went to one that was HORRIBLE! Then, I went to one that I thought was good, until I stumbled upon the one I go to now (which I can't seem to keep myself away from!) ;D

2. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

still looking...sigh...of course it doesnt help that i cant drive and so only get to pet stores when I REALLY need something. (and even then not for like a week)

3. OP
    OP
    E

lol I don't know what i would do if i wasn't able to drive myself to the fish store, because I go so often! But I did recently find a really good one, but it takes me a half hour to get there!! oh well, it's worth it when you find a place that really takes care of their fish and it shows.

4. J

Jon Well Known Member Member

i cant find any near by fish stores so i just use petco... its where the pets go so it should be good enuff for me ^,^

5. f

fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

mines 15 min away but i cant drive yet so i cant go therie all the time

6. Marc

Marc Well Known Member Member

Grr... all the local ones are horrible, but there are about 8 within a 30 minute drive.. still have 3 to check out :)

7. f

fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

jon u can look in a phone book thats how i found mine

8. J

Jon Well Known Member Member

i know but there is only 1 fish shop up in evergreen and the people there sell me fish that will die as fast as possible in hopes that i will just keep buying mroe... i could go into denver but denver is for squares... ty ill try looking again though

9. OP
    OP
    E

yeah, that's what i was gonna say, i found mine by lookin in the yellow pages too. There are some more within a half hour drive away from me, but i have yet to check them out, thinking that nothing will bebetter than the one i go to now.. but i could be wrong.. i should give them all a chance, lol :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice