The Perfect LFS

?

How many fish stores have you went to before you found the PERFECT one?

1. 10 or more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2-4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. found it right away!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. still looking...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

At first I went to one that was HORRIBLE! Then, I went to one that I thought was good, until I stumbled upon the one I go to now (which I can't seem to keep myself away from!) ;D

2. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

still looking...sigh...of course it doesnt help that i cant drive and so only get to pet stores when I REALLY need something. (and even then not for like a week)

3. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

lol I don't know what i would do if i wasn't able to drive myself to the fish store, because I go so often! But I did recently find a really good one, but it takes me a half hour to get there!! oh well, it's worth it when you find a place that really takes care of their fish and it shows.

4. Jon Well Known Member Member

i cant find any near by fish stores so i just use petco... its where the pets go so it should be good enuff for me ^,^

5. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

mines 15 min away but i cant drive yet so i cant go therie all the time

6. Marc Well Known Member Member

Grr... all the local ones are horrible, but there are about 8 within a 30 minute drive.. still have 3 to check out :)

7. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

jon u can look in a phone book thats how i found mine

8. Jon Well Known Member Member

i know but there is only 1 fish shop up in evergreen and the people there sell me fish that will die as fast as possible in hopes that i will just keep buying mroe... i could go into denver but denver is for squares... ty ill try looking again though

9. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

yeah, that's what i was gonna say, i found mine by lookin in the yellow pages too. There are some more within a half hour drive away from me, but i have yet to check them out, thinking that nothing will bebetter than the one i go to now.. but i could be wrong.. i should give them all a chance, lol :)