The Panda Garra - Page 2

RogueAgent94

;D I can die happy now lol. BUT my 50% will go to my.. uh... cat! Just so you don't think you can get out of giving me the half lol.

Akari_32

Why noooooooot!!!!!? It was my idea in the first dumb place! *pouts*

RogueAgent94

Was. Not.

Akari_32

Was soooooooo!!! T_____T

RogueAgent94

(clears throat) Ahem, WE NEED A MEDIATOR HERE.

Akari_32

*points* Rogue's being mean to meeeeeeeee! D'=

RogueAgent94

*points* She stole my idea and says it is her own. Plagiarism!!!

P.S. wow we are being childish and this is so off topic hahaha
P.S.S. being childish is a fun change ;D

Akari_32

*whiny voice* It was my idea fiiiiirst!! T____T

Psssssssssh, why needs to be *mature* and *on topic*? That's *sooooo* over rated

soltarianknight

Ok now kiddies, calm down. Akari, did you steal RAs Idea? Tell the truth or its time out.

Akari_32

*sniffle* Noooooo..... I said we should *both* play the lottery and buy out all the major aquariums in the world *pouty face*

soltarianknight

RA, is this true?

RogueAgent94

Lies! Extreme hyperbole!!

Squirrelmanajh

ok, I now know how all of Akari's threads get so many pages

soltarianknight

Lies! Extreme hyperbole!!

It is not nice to call someone a liar and use large words!

RogueAgent94

ok, I now know how all of Akari's threads get so many pages

Okay I'll admit to that. It's my fault

It is not nice to call someone a liar and use large words!

But large words are convivial!!!

soltarianknight

True, true.

pirahnah3

look that's a $3 word, so pay up... oh wait not NCIS sorry never mind.

And children, play nice or no tanks or more fish for either of you lol.

Akari_32

*whining* Rogue started it!

Dlondon95

Would you two like some cheese with all that wine??

Akari_32

I DON'T LIKE CHEESE!

Thought this clip was appropriate... ;D

ZeeZ

Akari... You have an odd-looking finger.

And thanks for posting your fingerprint, now I can implicate you in several high-profile crimes.

pirahnah3

lol wow that pic is frightening to just have pop up on ya! warn a guy would ya please!

Akari_32

Akari... You have an odd-looking finger.

And thanks for posting your fingerprint, now I can implicate you in several high-profile crimes.

Lol why's that....? *looks at finger*

Eh, worse things could be done

lol wow that pic is frightening to just have pop up on ya! warn a guy would ya please!

OMG, it can't be *that* bad XD

ryanr

Now, now.... Rogue, AkarI if you kids can't play nice, you won't be allowed to come on the GBR trip, and we'll leave you with water change duties for all our tanks.

No buts, and I don't care who started it !!!!!!!!

<I'm teasing, you guys are hilarious>

pirahnah3

AHHH scatter the mods are here!

ryanr

Actually, I don't mind... It's good to have a bit of fun.

But if you could manage to get this thread back on topic, that'd be nice

Maybe take this up in the Funny Stuff and go for your lives (but keep it forum friendly )

Akari_32

Now, now.... Rogue, AkarI if you kids can't play nice, you won't be allowed to come on the GBR trip, and we'll leave you with water change duties for all our tanks.

But-- but! I wunna gooooooooo! D=

https://s.wikia.com/pixar/s/4/49/Fish7.jpg

SWIM AWAY!!!

RogueAgent94

I've already been on that trip ;D. Took a three week snorkeling trip all around Australia.
I was about to say that!!!

pirahnah3

lol ok now I'm officially scared that more than one of us are thinking along the same lines.

ryanr

I think he's gorgeous!

Not a fish I ever would have thought about keeping. Hope he's not stressing you out too much.

Butterfly

Too late to scatter I've been here all along

AkarI this is really a long shot but I noticed shrimp pellets in one of the pics. I used to have a cory that would flash after I fed them shrimp pellets. When they melted they would fog all around the corys and then he would flash for awhile. Is it possible he has gotten something stuck to him somewhere ?
carol

pirahnah3

Sooooo, how 'bout that Panda Garra? ;D

I dunno, how about him you have him....

RogueAgent94

lol ok now I'm officially scared that more than one of us are thinking along the same lines.

LOL I agree.

;D You don't count!

Akari_32

I think he's gorgeous!

Not a fish I ever would have thought about keeping. Hope he's not stressing you out too much.

Oh, not too horribly much. I think it was mostly the thought of having to deal with gill flukes again that kinda freaked me out lol

AkarI this is really a long shot but I noticed shrimp pellets in one of the pics. I used to have a cory that would flash after I fed them shrimp pellets. When they melted they would fog all around the corys and then he would flash for awhile. Is it possible he has gotten something stuck to him somewhere ?
carol

Yeah I just bought some ZooMed Aquatic Crab, Shrimp and Lobster Food stuff. He really seemed to like them... That's really weird. They don't fog the water, they just basically turn into a powder as they get more and more wet. I don't see any on him...

;D You don't count!

That's not very nice! XD

I'm just here for the

You'll certainly get a bunch of that when we all get together

RogueAgent94

Yes, it is so nice! Because if she doesn't count as a moderator then we don't all have to run away in terror when she makes herself known .

Akari_32

Yes, it is so nice! Because if she doesn't count as a moderator then we don't all have to run away in terror when she makes herself known .

Hmmmmm..... *May*be.....

ZeeZ

We still have to be careful, though. Carol is Akari's mother, after all.

Butterfly

Oh I'm still a mod who is thoroughly enjoying this thread .
AkarI sorry I haven't been more help please keep us posted on how he does. I honestly think If anything serious was wrong we would have seen more deterioration in his condition by now.

Akari_32

We still have to be careful, though. Carol is Akari's mother, after all.

That was a joke at her and Dino LOL

Oh I'm still a mod who is thoroughly enjoying this thread .
AkarI sorry I haven't been more help please keep us posted on how he does. I honestly think If anything serious was wrong we would have seen more deterioration in his condition by now.

;D

Don't worry about it, really! I'll keep an eye on him, and continue this round of medicated food. He seems to like it, anyway, and its a good bit of a preventative.

soltarianknight

Akari...is it possible you are Over Examining the situation , Just take a step back, look at it and then rethink what may be the cause of it.

Akari_32

*Me*? Over examine, over think, and over react? Nonsense!

RogueAgent94

I thought you meant me!! I just realized that you meant the fish after Akari's reply.

Akari_32

I thought you meant me!! I just realized that you meant the fish after Akari's reply.

Better watch out, Rogue, she'll get you XD

Butterfly

Better watch out, Rogue, she'll get you XD

Forewarned is forearmed
Carol

Akari_32

I think he needs a visit to the Vet's ;D

Butterfly

yep the vet could work maybe he would take your fish with him.
By the way hows THE FISH doing today?
Carol

Akari_32

I actually haven't had much time to check in on him today. I was too busy to do a water change yesterday (I feel so bad!!) because of finals and projects and such. So, I guess today would be a good day to get it tested, even though it might be a bit off than it usually is, but it should give me a pretty good idea... He's munching on the leftover medicated food from yesterday. I think he actually likes it, the weirdo LOL

So, anyway, I'll get the water tested, and let you all know how that goes...

pirahnah3

I hope he is doing well and that it is nothing serious. Anxiously awaiting results for the little trooper.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
DoubleDutch
Replies
Views
eusadnama
Replies
Views
junebug
Replies
Views