the new tank setup

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
this is the new set up every1 lol yes the gravel just keeps on gettin crazier 4 me i went 4 sum Liverpool FC red this time lol sum of my swordtails u can just about make out

C W

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Is that the tank your friend had or is that someone else I'm thinking about?

Gwenz

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yeah he gave me his old 1 since he got a bigger 1 this week its about 27gallons

C W

nikitanain

Reaction score
the tank u have made is awesome!!! is it custommade, what material have u used!!!!

i stay in indai, pls give me some ideas for my tank too!!!

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
nope its not custom made its simply bought lol u dont c many like it around lol its basically just live plants and iv gone 4 the natural look includin driftwood and a new rock i bought with fake plants attached to it it also has an air line in there oxygen is pumped in from an air pump and i also hav 2 filters runnin plus a mixture of all types of gravel !

C W

fishfriend47

Reaction score
hi craig tht tank is really nice i wonder how u got that wonderful smooth silver finnish on the tank, mine is just black and looks plain a bit like me than lol! wb toby ;D

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Craig said:
nope its not custom made its simply bought lol u dont c many like it around lol its basically just live plants and iv gone 4 the natural look includin driftwood and a new rock i bought with fake plants attached to it it also has an air line in there oxygen is pumped in from an air pump and i also hav 2 filters runnin  plus a mixture of all types of gravel !

C W
Looks very nice! "iv gone 4 the natural look" cracks me up with your red gravel. Craig, you are the bomb! ;D

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yeah!!.........im crazy!! the tank shows my personality so well lol!

C W

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
HAHA ... lol. If I don't reply to any post with pictures, that means I have NOT seen it. I never miss commenting on any fish tank pictures! Not ever! ;D

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i found it at my lfs 4 like £1 at the minute iv actually turned it the other way around and upside down it makes a class little cave 4 the pictus 2 hide but u can still see him thanks 4 all the kind comments every1!

C W

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
aaahhh J-Man didnt no u were a Liverpool fan like myself, good lad!! iv been 2 Anfield 6times their immense like hopefully this year is the year we win the league title from Chelsea! we hav already won the european cup and F.A cup quite amazingly with comebaks under rafa so he'll b aimin 4 the league this year!! were the COMEBACK KINGS!! lol thanks m8

C W

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom