the new tank setup

nikitanain

Reaction score
the tank u have made is awesome!!! is it custommade, what material have u used!!!!

I stay in indai, pls give me some ideas for my tank too!!!

OP
C

Craig

Well Known
Reaction score
nope its not custom made its simply bought lol u don't c many like it around lol its basically just live plants and iv gone 4 the natural look includin driftwood and a new rock I bought with fake plants attached to it it also has an air line in there oxygen is pumped in from an air pump and I also hav 2 filters runnin plus a mixture of all types of gravel !

C W

fishfriend47

Reaction score
hI craig tht tank is really nice I wonder how u got that wonderful smooth silver finnish on the tank, mine is just black and looks plain a bit like me than lol! wb toby ;D

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
Craig said:
nope its not custom made its simply bought lol u don't c many like it around lol its basically just live plants and iv gone 4 the natural look includin driftwood and a new rock I bought with fake plants attached to it it also has an air line in there oxygen is pumped in from an air pump and I also hav 2 filters runnin  plus a mixture of all types of gravel !

C W
Looks very nice! "iv gone 4 the natural look" cracks me up with your red gravel. Craig, you are the bomb! ;D

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
HAHA ... lol. If I don't reply to any post with pictures, that means I have NOT seen it. I never miss commenting on any fish tank pictures! Not ever! ;D

OP
C

Craig

Well Known
Reaction score
I found it at my lfs 4 like £1 at the minute iv actually turned it the other way around and upside down it makes a class little cave 4 the pictus 2 hide but u can still see him thanks 4 all the kind comments every1!

C W

Jason

Well Known
Reaction score
I must have missed this, nice new tank mate! Go Liverpool, fav. Premier League team.

OP
C

Craig

Well Known
Reaction score
aaahhh J-Man didnt no u were a Liverpool fan like myself, good lad!! iv been 2 Anfield 6times their immense like hopefully this year is the year we win the league title from Chelsea! we hav already won the european cup and F.A cup quite amazingly with comebaks under rafa so he'll b aimin 4 the league this year!! were the COMEBACK KINGS!! lol thanks m8

C W

New Threads