The New girls

Disc61

thought I would share another side of the hobby I enjoy. its not always about Discus

025.jpg
031.jpg
032.jpg
033.jpg
034.jpg
035.jpg
036.jpg
SORRY, JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF

039.jpg

gocrow77

AGGHHH!! Seahorse cuteness!! Even when I had my salt tanks several years ago - I never had the courage to try them - I always heard about how delicate, and senstive they were, as well as the difficulty of getting them to eat. I would have felt so awful if I failed. Are yours from a captive bred source? And a HUGE grats on the new additions - it must be amazing to watch these guys right in your own home

TikiBird

Lovely!

Anders247

Wow!

Disc61

AGGHHH!! Seahorse cuteness!! Even when I had my salt tanks several years ago - I never had the courage to try them - I always heard about how delicate, and senstive they were, as well as the difficulty of getting them to eat. I would have felt so awful if I failed. Are yours from a captive bred source? And a HUGE grats on the new additions - it must be amazing to watch these guys right in your own home
definitely from a captive bred source, considered among the tops in the US.
seahorsesource.com
they were eating an hour after they arrived ( kinda funny though as I never feed my fish the first day of arrival, but the source I got them from encourages it)
thanks, they are definitely addicting...

Thank you

shadowfish

Cool!

(the discus too)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Discus1812
Replies
Views
FishkaFishka
  • Question