The new fish in town.

LeoDiaz

Member
I got a Hex fish(little toy fish)and put in my fish tank to see how my fish react. My albino red zebra bites by the tail,and the other fish just flare at it. But they don't do it in the because my mbunas are little camera shy.lol. All you see is the hex fish cruising along. Sorry not best quality
 

Adam55

Member
Really cool fish and video, Leo.
 
  • Thread Starter

LeoDiaz

Member
Adam55 said:
Really cool fish and video, Leo.
Thanx, is funny watching them try to fight it. But they don't do it on camera
 

bellachan

Member
That's too funny! Lol!!! They must be so confused by this new "fish"s behavior hahaha! I like your tank set up as well!
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Member
That's awesome.
I want one!
 
  • Thread Starter

LeoDiaz

Member
bellachan said:
That's too funny! Lol!!! They must be so confused by this new "fish"s behavior hahaha! I like your tank set up as well!
Thanx, they got so confuse and mad lol. Lucy yes u can get them at your LFS there Scientific Name is Labidochromis sp. blue hex fish, there a very rare and quite peaceful mbuna. But they have very bad swimming skills running into the wallas and getting stuck. Lol
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Member

buzz4520

Member
Really nice fish and video. My kids had seen something like your "Hex" fish and wanted to get a couple of them to put in our Oscar tank and see how they would react to them. As tempting as it sounds, I did have to say no.
 
  • Thread Starter

LeoDiaz

Member
buzz4520 said:
Really nice fish and video. My kids had seen something like your "Hex" fish and wanted to get a couple of them to put in our Oscar tank and see how they would react to them. As tempting as it sounds, I did have to say no.
Your oscars will proably eat them lol. There cool little robot fish but there no point in buying them.
 

buzz4520

Member
LeoDiaz said:
Your oscars will proably eat them lol. There cool little robot fish but there no point in buying them.
My Oscars would probably try to eat them lol ! We use to put a few bio balls in the tank and let/watch them play around with them until one of the Oscars tried to eat one so we took them out.
 
  • Moderator

smee82

Moderator
Member
I would get one for my fiancee but she would most likly kill it too. She got jealous when I set up my tank so she came home with 5 feeder goldfish and a 1 gallon bowl the next night. they only survived 2 days and she didnt get why.
 
  • Thread Starter

LeoDiaz

Member
smee82 said:
I would get one for my fiancee but she would most likly kill it too. She got jealous when I set up my tank so she came home with 5 feeder goldfish and a 1 gallon bowl the next night. they only survived 2 days and she didnt get why.
You should. They actually sell one of those fishes that already comes with bowl and don't need to be feed,lol.
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom