The most Random interview ever.......... - Page 3

CoryBoi

StarGirl15 said:
CoryFan have you ever had Whataburger? So there.
Irrelevant!

StarGirl

Whataburger is the best fast food ever....end game.....

CoryBoi

StarGirl15 said:
Have you ever had halo burger?
every time we used to go to flint we get it!

goldface

StarGirl15 said:
Whataburger is the best fast food ever....end game.....
Have you ever tried Shake Shack?

StarGirl

CoryFan said:
Have you ever had halo burger?
every time we used to go to flint we get it!
Who goes to flint.....just sayin

scarface said:
Have you ever tried Shake Shack?
Nope

idkausernamesoyeah

the real question here is interview or interrogation?

goldface

StarGirl

Where is certain

CoryBoi

StarGirl15 said:
Who goes to flint.....just sayin
I have some really questionable relatives that live out there. We used to go once or twice a year but after my grandma passed last year we don’t go out there anymore. There is a pet outlet store called magos over there with great fish deals!

StarGirl

Whataburger trumps all.....so Next question

MacZ

StarGirl15 said:
Next and last question ----to All of Fishlore and everyone everywhere...........Why the heck do ya'll like yellow water fish tanks? especially to Dunk2 kallililly1973 MacZ
StarGirl15 : But it's SO simple.

jake37

I don't like it but the fishes like it and since they are the boss...

StarGirl15 said:
Next and last question ----to All of Fishlore and everyone everywhere...........Why the heck do ya'll like yellow water fish tanks? especially to Dunk2 kallililly1973 MacZ

NevermindIgnoreMe

Lol y'all are talking about Whataburger, Burger King ect. I'm just over here like Chick Fil A.....
I don't eat red meat. I never have really liked it. I love chicken and fish. I could eat CFA all day and I know most of the employees names...shout out to Ana and Don.

david1978

I have never been to chick fil a or Whataburger. Not even a red robin. We just don't have them around here. Its McD's, burger king, Wendy's and taco bell. Oh and long john silvers.

FinalFins

Never heard of whataburger. But I can easily assume

Wendys > whataburger

flyinGourami

david1978 said:
I have never been to chick fil a or Whataburger. Not even a red robin. We just don't have them around here. Its McD's, burger king, Wendy's and taco bell. Oh and long john silvers.
Never been to anywhere except mcdonalds and in n out. I think i might have seen a chick fil a once...

MomeWrath

Since the thread is alrleady 45834758% derailed... Steak'N'Shake FTW.

jake37

Mcdonalds used to have pretty good salads but not so much these days

FinalFins

What happened to the interview aspect of this thread

flyinGourami

FinalFins said:
Idk, I think it became extinct.

jake37

The final question was asked and people went off rails.

FinalFins said:

NevermindIgnoreMe

scarface said:
Lies!

P.S. Chik-fil-a is pretty good, but Popeye's makes an objectively better sandwich.

This did feel like a spinoff.
Popeyes never was and never will be as good or better than CFA, King of the Chicken.
I don't like ham, steak or bacon.

MacZ

I cook my own fast food. Mainly stir fry noodles. I order takeout maybe once a month. And only Indian, because they have some stuff I like but can't make at home. Almost everything else is homemade food.

Edit: And the last time I had a burger was a vegan burger from a non-chain shop 2 years ago.

goldface

MacZ said:
And the last time I had a burger was a vegan burger from a non-chain shop 2 years ago.
That's why you need a real burger? Vegan burger is proof people want the real thing but won't admit it Same with substitute chicken, etc.

david1978

jake37 said:
But that thread sucks. this one is much better.
Hey thats my thread. Lol.

MacZ

scarface said:
That's why you need a real burger? Vegan burger is proof people want the real thing but won't admit it Same with substitute chicken, etc.
Na, it was fine, because it was the first burger in years that didn't give me heartburn and reflux. I'm fine with cheese and eggs and a piece of real chicken once in a while.

jake37

Sorry David; no offense just called it like i see it

jake37 said:
But that thread sucks. this one is much better.

jake37

Salad is so much more satisfying than a burger. Then again we could talk about fish but perhaps this isn't the right forum for that....

scarface said:

goldface

jake37 said:
Salad is so much more satisfying than a burger. Then again we could talk about fish but perhaps this isn't the right forum for that....
I believe you believe that . . .

CoryBoi

david1978 said:
Hey thats my thread. Lol.
I think StarGirl15 is trying to overthrow you.

StarGirl

CoryFan said:
I think StarGirl15 is trying to overthrow you.
No there was just nothing going on that day. I started to run out of questions...lol

CoryBoi

StarGirl15 said:
No there was just nothing going on that day. I started to run out of questions...lol
Okaaaayyy suuuuurrre.

CrayfishAreAwesome

coryfan how do you feel that kalilly thinks you know less than coradee about cories?

CoryBoi

CrayfishAreAwesome said:
coryfan how do you feel that kalilly thinks you know less than coradee about cories?
If you were paying attention i already addressed that!
-salty CoryFan

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom