The most Random interview ever.......... - Page 3

CoryBoi

Member
StarGirl15 said:
CoryFan have you ever had Whataburger? So there.
Irrelevant!
 
  • Thread Starter

StarGirl

Member
Whataburger is the best fast food ever....end game.....
 

CoryBoi

Member
StarGirl15 said:
Have you ever had halo burger?
every time we used to go to flint we get it!
 

goldface

Member
StarGirl15 said:
Whataburger is the best fast food ever....end game.....
Have you ever tried Shake Shack?
 
  • Thread Starter

StarGirl

Member
CoryFan said:
Have you ever had halo burger?
every time we used to go to flint we get it!
Who goes to flint.....just sayin

scarface said:
Have you ever tried Shake Shack?
Nope
 

idkausernamesoyeah

Member
the real question here is interview or interrogation?
 

goldface

Member
  • Thread Starter

StarGirl

Member
Where is certain
 

CoryBoi

Member
StarGirl15 said:
Who goes to flint.....just sayin
I have some really questionable relatives that live out there. We used to go once or twice a year but after my grandma passed last year we don’t go out there anymore. There is a pet outlet store called magos over there with great fish deals!
 
  • Thread Starter

StarGirl

Member
Whataburger trumps all.....so Next question
 

MacZ

Member
StarGirl15 said:
Next and last question ----to All of Fishlore and everyone everywhere...........Why the heck do ya'll like yellow water fish tanks? especially to Dunk2 kallililly1973 MacZ
StarGirl15 : But it's SO simple.

 

jake37

Member
I don't like it but the fishes like it and since they are the boss...

StarGirl15 said:
Next and last question ----to All of Fishlore and everyone everywhere...........Why the heck do ya'll like yellow water fish tanks? especially to Dunk2 kallililly1973 MacZ
 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
Lol y'all are talking about Whataburger, Burger King ect. I'm just over here like Chick Fil A.....
I don't eat red meat. I never have really liked it. I love chicken and fish. I could eat CFA all day and I know most of the employees names...shout out to Ana and Don.
 

david1978

Member
I have never been to chick fil a or Whataburger. Not even a red robin. We just don't have them around here. Its McD's, burger king, Wendy's and taco bell. Oh and long john silvers.
 

FinalFins

Member
Never heard of whataburger. But I can easily assume

Wendys > whataburger
 

flyinGourami

Member
david1978 said:
I have never been to chick fil a or Whataburger. Not even a red robin. We just don't have them around here. Its McD's, burger king, Wendy's and taco bell. Oh and long john silvers.
Never been to anywhere except mcdonalds and in n out. I think i might have seen a chick fil a once...
 

MomeWrath

Member
Since the thread is alrleady 45834758% derailed... Steak'N'Shake FTW.
 

jake37

Member
Mcdonalds used to have pretty good salads but not so much these days
 

FinalFins

Member
What happened to the interview aspect of this thread
 

flyinGourami

Member
FinalFins said:
What happened to the interview aspect of this thread
Idk, I think it became extinct.
 

jake37

Member
The final question was asked and people went off rails.

FinalFins said:
What happened to the interview aspect of this thread
 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
scarface said:
Lies!

P.S. Chik-fil-a is pretty good, but Popeye's makes an objectively better sandwich.

This did feel like a spinoff.
Popeyes never was and never will be as good or better than CFA, King of the Chicken.
I don't like ham, steak or bacon.
 

MacZ

Member
I cook my own fast food. Mainly stir fry noodles. I order takeout maybe once a month. And only Indian, because they have some stuff I like but can't make at home. Almost everything else is homemade food.

Edit: And the last time I had a burger was a vegan burger from a non-chain shop 2 years ago.
 

goldface

Member
MacZ said:
And the last time I had a burger was a vegan burger from a non-chain shop 2 years ago.
That's why you need a real burger? Vegan burger is proof people want the real thing but won't admit it Same with substitute chicken, etc.
 

david1978

Member
jake37 said:
But that thread sucks. this one is much better.
Hey thats my thread. Lol.
 

MacZ

Member
scarface said:
That's why you need a real burger? Vegan burger is proof people want the real thing but won't admit it Same with substitute chicken, etc.
Na, it was fine, because it was the first burger in years that didn't give me heartburn and reflux. I'm fine with cheese and eggs and a piece of real chicken once in a while.
 

jake37

Member
Sorry David; no offense just called it like i see it


jake37 said:
But that thread sucks. this one is much better.
 

jake37

Member
Salad is so much more satisfying than a burger. Then again we could talk about fish but perhaps this isn't the right forum for that....

scarface said:
That's why you need a real burger? Vegan burger is proof people want the real thing but won't admit it Same with substitute chicken, etc.
 

goldface

Member
jake37 said:
Salad is so much more satisfying than a burger. Then again we could talk about fish but perhaps this isn't the right forum for that....
I believe you believe that . . .
 

CoryBoi

Member
david1978 said:
Hey thats my thread. Lol.
I think StarGirl15 is trying to overthrow you.
 
  • Thread Starter

StarGirl

Member
CoryFan said:
I think StarGirl15 is trying to overthrow you.
No there was just nothing going on that day. I started to run out of questions...lol
 

CoryBoi

Member
StarGirl15 said:
No there was just nothing going on that day. I started to run out of questions...lol
Okaaaayyy suuuuurrre.
 

CrayfishAreAwesome

Member
coryfan how do you feel that kalilly thinks you know less than coradee about cories?
 

CoryBoi

Member
CrayfishAreAwesome said:
coryfan how do you feel that kalilly thinks you know less than coradee about cories?
If you were paying attention i already addressed that!
-salty CoryFan
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom