The Make A Wish Game!

Lark504

Reaction score
So on a forum I was on when I was a teenager, there was a thread called the Make a Wish Game. It's basically where you make a wish, and then it's granted but with a twist. Like one person would post "I wish I could fly" and the next person would say "Ok, you can fly, but you can't land or steer." And then you they would make their own wish

So, my wish is....

I wish I was entirely immune to disease or negative medical conditions.

Do your worst!

75g Discus Tank

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Your immunity to any diseases or medical conditions make you think that you don't need medical insurance. A month later, you break your legs and can't get medical attention.

I wish for perfect tap water to keep Amazonian species at their healthiest.

Lark504

Reaction score
ok, the water is perfect for Amazonian species. But, you can't drink the water and it kills every other kind of fish.

Lark504

Reaction score
forgot to make mt wish ****. I wish my bettas could all coexist in a community tank and not kill each othet.

Lark504

Reaction score
But I have a bunch of males and they're all always reeeeeeeeally angry when they see each other xD

emmysjj

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
The females take charge and wipe out every fish in your tank.

I wish that I could never have to cycled my tanks, they’d already be done instantly.

PhillyKev

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
You never have to cycle a new tank, but all your tanks create so much nitrate they need twice a day water changes.

I wish water was nearly weightless so that you could move your tank around and make water changes easier.

emmysjj

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
All of your fish develop SBD because there is too much oxygen.

I wish that fish could understand English.

aBettaNamedRoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Your fish poop diamonds, but they are toxic out of water, so you can't touch or sell them.

I wish my betta was larger (he was stunted when I got him and hasn't grown to much more than an inch and a half).

emmysjj

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Your betta grows larger then your tank, and you cannot upgrade fast enough.

I wish my fish could never overeat.

aBettaNamedRoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Your fish can no longer overeat. It's stomach is a bottomless pit and it can never eat enough, despite never eating too much. It consumes five containers of the most expensive live food a day.

I wish there were mini blood parrots.

emmysjj

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Your fish reveal all of your darkest secrets to all of your friends and family, and you have a lot of explaining to do.

I wish that the dollar per gallon sale lasted all of the time.

Agua86

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Your tanks are in a really expensive auto cleaning system, but the system is taken over by Alexa and she decides to go all resident evil on you and kills all your fish.

I wish I could keep salt water fish in fresh water tanks

Aqua 59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I wish that I could keep corals in freshwater. It uses less saltwater conditioner, and they would benefit from all of the fish waste.

Aqua 59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
PhillyKev said:
You never have to cycle a new tank, but all your tanks create so much nitrate they need twice a day water changes.

I wish water was nearly weightless so that you could move your tank around and make water changes easier.
If water was weightless, then it would float through the lid and all over your house and you would have fish floating around in it too.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom