The Kids Choice Awards!!

1. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Who's watching? I am! =D Not happy with the first award given away. I hate Big Time Rush with a burning passion *L*

2. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

I would but im playing xbox :D

3. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

LOL

They just gave Adam Sandler an award as Best Actor (over Daniel-freaking-Radcliff and Johnny Depp!!!) D= What is wrong with kids these daaaaaaays?? :;fru

4. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

They like funny people versus scary people lol

5. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Been asking myself that for quite a while now. 55, 964 years to be exact.

6. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

And I'm pretty sure Adam Sandler might have been a bit drunk or something o_O

Dino, you need to do something about this!! How can they have picked Big Time Rush over Lady Antebellum and the other good groups that were nominated?? And stupid Adam Sandler? D=

7. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Dear, I have been wondering about the choices this species makes for as long as I have been here.

I hope someone you like wins something soon!

8. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Well, Katy Perry won favorite voice actor (or something) for the Smurfs, so I guess thats ok LOL

Ok, they just gave one to Kristen Stewart. Now I'm dead x_x Silly kids. They don't know what acting is -_- I will say, though, she's gotten better. We call her 'Blinky' :p

9. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Glad to hear things are moving into better territory.

10. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Michelle Obama is giving a speech on there right now, about how awesome Taylor Swift is :)

11. Shine Well Known Member Member

Not really... her music isn't anything to write home about and that CGI smurf movie sucks on so many levels

The idea that Sandler would win anything but a 'Razzie' though *facepalm* .... Dino can you arrange to wipe the planet for that one?

12. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

What I like about Taylor is that she made it for her self, and didn't rely on something like American Idol to make her famous. I'm about 50/50 with her music. Some of its really good, some of its 'eh.' But she's so cute! The first time she won an award was so sooo funny! She about had a heart attack on national TV XD

Yeah, Adam Sandler. Yuck! D=

13. Shine Well Known Member Member

"her" as in Katy Perry.

I have no opinion about Swift, as I have never heard her music

14. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

None the less LOL

Katy Perry's ok. I've got a couple songs of hers. *Checks iTunes* Ok, I lied. I have one song buy her XD Firework. And I have to be in the mood to listen to it XD Talk about an awkward music video :;laughing

Gah, that movie was stupid! I watched like 10 minutes of it in WalMart on times waiting for the non-existaint employee's to function, and I about tore my eyes out o_O

An award to the cast of Victorious. Thats a pretty good show :D

You should look her up!

15. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Taylor Lautner is the Ultimate Butt Kicker! I enjoy his abs >=3

16. Slug Well Known Member Member

Katy Perry and Taylor Swift are amazing.....looks and music wise. I'm a 25 year old male, yeah I said it! And I've seen Taylor perform live.

And sorry, but most award shows are just pointless. Especially one voted on by kids.

17. Shine Well Known Member Member

I couldn't get though that movie, and I usually am a sucker for animation. 10 mins was about my limit too. The best that can probably be said about it is that the actor playing Gargamel was (and I quote one of my favorite review sites) "shameless in the best possible way"

Sorry Slug as a female, Perry's looks don't convince me to like her music... and the music frankly irritates me :p

18. soltarianknight Fishlore VIP Member

Taylor <3 <3 also, was it just me or did katy sound very very off tonight in her singing?
    It may also be that the acoustics for the show are just bad in general, then again one direction sound great.

19. allaboutfish Well Known Member Member

jennifer lawrence is the best actress! how did kristen stewart get anything!!!!!???? i like taylor swifts songs for the hunger games.

20. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

They are both pretty, I agree (<<18 year old girl). I can't really get into a lot of Katy's music, but she loves what she does, and has fun with it. So does Taylor :)

OMG I WANT TO GOOOO! I've seen SugarLand, on their Love tour. Wearing the shirt right now :p

Yeah, this one is especially pointless, since Nick has been gearing too much toward their younger audience in the past year or so :/

I never watched the Smurfs growing up, but I 'liked' them. This last thing just totally killed it for me XD I love animated movies, I've got almost all the old-school Disney movies, and love properly done CGI's, but I did not like that movie.

She did. But I think its because we are used to hearing her enhanced voice, and not her live voice.