The Hidden Reef LFS - Southern New Jersey

1. QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

Hey guys I'm near Philly in southern new jersey. Has anyone been to the hidden reef? Do they have a good freshwater section? Is it any good?How is the selection and quality of fish?

2. kevin215 Member Member

Hi. I havent been to the new location. the old store on roosevelt blvd was great till is was forced to close do to a fire in the strip mall. there are mixed reviews of the new store on google. They post there new livestock inventory on their website when it comes in so you could check there to get an idea of what they have. If you are in there area i hear alot of good things about monster aquarium in south philly might be worth a look.

Since your in jersey would you happen to know the name of the place on blackwood/clementing road? aquarium something? A friend told me about it but wasent sure of the name.

3. QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

Oh. I go to the one on blackwood a lot. It's called Aquarium Center.

4. kevin215 Member Member

Cool thanks. Ill check it out. Are there any places in the area that a worth going ? I had fish when i was younger but most of the places i used to go are either closed or are now more of pet stores then fish stores.