The Han’s Experience!

BarbaraLocke

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Thedudeiam94 said:
He said he would try to get them close to the size of the ones I currently have now being that they are a single price on the website. I haven’t made any upgrades yet however I have got a couple connections if I am ever in need of a larger tank. She’s doing well and so is the little guy! So glad to finally have him around! She held him for the first 9 months it’s daddy’s turn now! Lol
What an exciting time for you @Thedudeiam94 !! Congratulations on the birth of your son! He’s going to love watching the fishy’s swimming before you know it! And congrats on getting another batch of Hans Discus! Be sure to post pix of both your new son and the new fish!

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
BarbaraLocke said:
What an exciting time for you @Thedudeiam94 !! Congratulations on the birth of your son! He’s going to love watching the fishy’s swimming before you know it! And congrats on getting another batch of Hans Discus! Be sure to post pix of both your new son and the new fish!
Absolutely!! Here is a thread I posted for my son when he was making his big move into the world! Also can’t wait to show him daddy’s cool fish hobby and bring him on future fishlore trips to meet everyone! Really hoping to have this bonding relationship and be able to share everything I know with him and take him to do cool fun things that I would’ve loved as a child! I just hope he is into the fish hobby like I am! But here is his thread! Her Water Broke!
Her Water Broke!

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Only $599 for male and $649 for a female ..:inpain:
Moments like this do Mrs.bandit no good at all and prove I am FAR from out of control !
The fish festivities will continue !:stop:
Nice looking store !

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think the cheapest was 349 and they went up to 650. Funny thing I think they’ve been there a long time. Like over a year. Either that or they sell a lot of them.

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
86 ssinit said:
I think the cheapest was 349 and they went up to 650. Funny thing I think they’ve been there a long time. Like over a year. Either that or they sell a lot of them.
Tbh not a lot of people are capable of housing much less giving them a forever home. It takes a large aquarium and very few people are willing to put the effort into keeping stingrays. That’s why I’m making it my mission! Ever since I found out that there are people actually out there keeping them I knew where I wanted my journey to head toward! I would gladly give that amount of money up for one if I had a tank to house one! I know someone close by selling a large tank so I’ll be working on saving up to get it! I think 300 gallons would be a great starting tank! I would put 2 alone in a 120 with nothing else if I could fine one cheap.

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice!! Good luck with them. Like mine they’re orange. Your blues are showing nice red. Waiting for mine to red up .

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
jmaldo said:
:emoji_thumbsup:Looking Good!
So how many do you have now?
10 total!

86 ssinit said:
Nice!! Good luck with them. Like mine they’re orange. Your blues are showing nice red. Waiting for mine to red up .
Yeah it’s shocking to see how small they were when I started originally. Just seeing the 4 I’ve had compared to the 6 that just came in the size difference is pretty crazy!

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wow yours did grow!! Looks like they’re twice the size of the new ones . All look good! Congrats!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom