The Han’s Experience!

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Well here it is you guys! The beginning of an awesome fishship. A few days ago I ordered Discus from Hans Discus located in Baltimore. I pre ordered my fish on Monday to arrive on Friday. I emailed Hans through the email attached to his website and asked him a few questions. He answered my questions very promptly and was more than willing to answer any other questions I might have had. I was more than pleased with his service and I decided I was going to do it, I was finally going to be the proud owner of my very own Discus fish! After looking through the fish I decided I would order 5-2.5 inch “Blue” Pigeon Blood Discus! STAY TUNED! They arrive tomorrow! Here is their new clean home!
bc40c475f87599c6333efa1f2e5ee814.jpg

92b7ffc69740f587e9c124a0a7cf5ca5.jpg

They’re here!!!
fcd30681325b9a3abea24546b7553e27.jpg

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
After acclimating them as directed by Hans they are now in the tank! Everything is dark right now so no pictures yet but they are swimming around now! So far so good! They look way better in person than I anticipated! Super satisfied!

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Can't wait till they fix the picture issue !
My apologies I know a few other members who were having trouble seeing pictures. Hopefully they get that fixed soon! The pictures don’t do them justice though. Their colors are much more vivid in person.

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe all of the color these little discus have! Excited to watch them grow and mature into absolutely stunning fish!

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Once @Mike fixes the pic problem I can only imagine. But with hans rep I have no issue they are stunning fish.

86 ssinit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wow very nice looking!!! What are they called? Good luck with them. On a side note I think I figured out why the pictures are down here. They want us to use the app .

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow very nice looking!!! What are they called? Good luck with them. On a side note I think I figured out why the pictures are down here. They want us to use the app .
Maybe! It works for me! They are Blue Pigeon Blood Discus.

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice! They are absoltely stunning! Had to check them out haha. I love that they are all the same color like a little discus school. They certainly are striking and grab attention.

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
They really are awesome, they peck food off the tank floor like little chickens. For the most part they swim around together. Sometimes shooting off into different directions. Then go right back to normal. Definitely interesting little fish!

Top Bottom