• Faygo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
well you've lost me now!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??? ??? ??? we have sunkist in the uk.....much like fanta isn't it?
but the doodles and fresca I have never even heard of !!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe the uk will get it in about 10 years time!!!!!!!!!!

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
lol!! you sound most traumatised inuyasha lover!!! well now you all know if you come to the uk you'll have to bring them with you cos you won't find any here! we always get stuff years after the US do! bythe time we get the doodles, they'll be history over there and you'll have something far newer and tastier!!

sick-lid boy

Reaction score
I'm not much of a soda-pop drinker, but I'd much prefer 7-Up or Orange soda rather than cola any day. Creme soda is pretty tasty as well. I usually drink no more than a can or two of soda a week.

As far as Coke or Pepsi, PepsI tastes much better than Coke IMO.

And what is "Faygo"? I've never seen that here in the U.S.

OP
I

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Faygo is a drink in Detroit Michigan its also sold in select stores here. If you ever heard of a rap group called ICP "insane clown posse" They mention that drink in a lot of songs. There songs are explicit content though

OP
I

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hey Tan,

My mom won a raffle last night and guess what basket she won... A excersize one. It has a excersize class for a whole month. I can't wait to go!!!!

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
inuyasha_lover_21 said:
Hey Tan,

My mom won a raffle last night and guess what basket she won... A excersize one. It has a excersize class for a whole month. I can't wait to go!!!!
Wow!!! good luck with that!!!! if you're anything like me though, i'd put off going for so long it'd expire!!!! like when I joined a gym (moment of insanity I think!!!) I went every day for a week, maybe twice the following week, then that was it! I got bored and couldnt be bothered!!! always foind something better to do (like shopping etc - something trivial!!!) free exercise classes though!! be rude not to really!!!! will do your the world of good!! good luck!!! -tan

OP
I

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank you. Starting monday I am giving up almost all foods. I will be quitting on desert and no more soda. Water and healthy foods is all I am eating. Plus my gatorade.

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
dont be too harsh on yourself or it'll impossible to stick to! just cut out sugary drinks, desserts and chocolate/sweets and alcohol (very fattening apperently as full og sugar) etc, and fill up on smoothies and fruit and veg. combined with exercise you won't recognise yourself in a week! give yourself the odd treat though. everything in moderation! the best of luck!! -tan

Bonochick

Well Known
Reaction score
I feel like I should pick Faygo, since I'm a Michigan girl...but I drink more PepsI products than Faygo, so I had to go with Pepsi. Sorry, Faygo, you know I love you.

New Threads