The forum is spitting out error messages....

BettasAreSuperior

hey, Mike , the forum just today has been spitting out error messages when I try to post anything on a thread. Do you know what is going on?

Mike

Yeah database was having issues. Still looking into the cause.

SouthAmericanCichlids

If it helps, I am not having these errors, I am on a envy Microsoft laptop. And have many tabs open that have been slowing down stuff.

Mike

It was an issue on the server. Had to restart some services that work with the db. I've been monitoring and it seems ok for now.

AggressiveAquatics

Yeah I couldn’t get on for like 30 minutes and every time I tried it said “fatal error” and a whole long code

BettasAreSuperior

Mike said:
Yeah, the database was having issues. Still looking into the cause.
Ok, thanks.
Mike said:
It was an issue on the server. Had to restart some services that work with the db. I've been monitoring and it seems ok for now.
AggressiveAquatics said:
Yeah I couldn’t get on for like 30 minutes and every time I tried it said “fatal error” and a whole long code
I had the same problem AggressiveAquatics has. It eventually resolved and I could get on the forum but just wanted to inform. This is the first problem I ever had issues with though like I said it resolved and Isn't a problem anymore.

Rose of Sharon

Hi guys,

I am having problems, too. I am using a windows 10 machine. I posted a message this morning before 8, and it is saying that I posted it just a few minutes ago. I am also getting an error message.

DrogJustDrog

Related to this; maybe. I just tried to log on today via shortcut on my homepage and got a 404 error. Searching for the site manually allowed me to get around it but it might be something worth reporting.

Latest threads

Top Bottom