The Fluval Chi Experience

Lonnie
HI Folks,

Have had a Fluval ChI aquarium for close to a year now. If someone local saw the aquarium and fell in love with it, I just might let it go to a good home. It is a beautiful 5 gallon aquarium. It is upscale and classy. Would be appropriate in an attorneys office or even in the kitchen of a nice home. There are more pictures available in my Fishlore photo album.
042.JPG

Mike1995
if I was local I'd definitely take it.. Unfortunately I'm in pa

Lonnie
HI Mike,

There is one male betta that comes with it, lol. I do not like the filter on this aquarium. It is hard to get it to pump water. Very temperamental and sensitive. If I had to do it over again, I would buy a small desktop aquarium from Walmart. At least I know the filter and lights would be tolerable.

GoldFiska
HI Mike,

There is one male betta that comes with it, lol. I do not like the filter on this aquarium. It is hard to get it to pump water. Very temperamental and sensitive. If I had to do it over again, I would buy a small desktop aquarium from Walmart. At least I know the filter and lights would be tolerable.

I didn't like the filter on it either, so I just replaced it with a $10 HOB filter. Looks better than ever.

Lonnie
I didn't like the filter on it either, so I just replaced it with a $10 HOB filter. Looks better than ever.

That is a good idea! Maybe I will have to consider that. The filter you use is rated for a 5 to 20 gallon. Do you have any pictures?

GoldFiska
That is a good idea! Maybe I will have to consider that. The filter you use is rated for a 5 to 20 gallon. Do you have any pictures?

The filter I use for this is an Azoo Mignon, it’s for around 5 gallons max. I got it for $10 on Amazon.

Removing the original Fluval filter leaves a lot more space, as you can see

4FF18706-3B72-4727-89E9-D0AB18D6F152.jpeg

Discus-Tang
The filter I use for this is an Azoo Mignon, it’s for around 5 gallons max. I got it for $10 on Amazon.

View attachment 451426
Very nice! The puffer looks happy

Lonnie

View attachment 451426

Thank you for sharing the picture. Will keep this in mind.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
bitseriously
15 Gallon Tank Please Help! BW Cycling
Replies
Views
pufferdaddy
Replies
Views
Culprit
Replies