The fish aliens got Splinter

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Alas, the turtles are on their own (our 4 oto cats - Raph, Donny, Leo and Mikey).. Don't ask us how, but Splinter has completely disappeared. I regularly count them and just did a couple days ago in the Q. tank but last night when we moved them into their Betta tanks, Splinter was gone. No sign whatsoever of him, anywhere in the whole room. Curse you, fish aliens!!

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
Alas, the turtles are on their own (our 4 oto cats - Raph, Donny, Leo and Mikey).. Don't ask us how, but Splinter has completely disappeared.  I regularly count them and just did a couple days ago in the Q. tank but last night when we moved them into their Betta tanks, Splinter was gone.  No sign whatsoever of him, anywhere in the whole room.  Curse you, fish aliens!!
who was splinter?

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Sorry, i guess i left that vague.. he was the 5th oto. 3 were going into aslan's tank & 2 into angel's.

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
Sorry, i guess i left that vague.. he was the 5th oto.  3 were going into aslan's tank & 2 into angel's.
ohhhh sorry to hear that! whew... thought it was one of your bettas not that the otos arnt precious themselves...

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yea, we love our little cats, but the Bettas are our most special fish so i understand that.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom