The Family That Vents Together, Stays Together. What Are Your Biggest...

HORNET1

petpeeves_smallbanner.jpg

I'll start it off by saying my biggest pet peeve is when someone blows their nose at the table during or after a meal. I see it almost every time I go out to eat and I think it's rude and disgusting.

What's your biggest pet peeve?

Fanatic
Haha! I would have to say, it’s either people not wanting to take good advice for their own success, or people thinking my habits and plans are weird.

I see a lot of nose blossing, a lot!
Why do people do that a restaurants?

goldface
I been experiencing this a lot lately, but I hate it when I meet new people, and they go straight into politics and assume that I have the same views as them.

I also freaking hate whistling, and when people talk with their hands. Oh, and nosy people are the worst.

bitseriously
“Nuc-u-lur”

Discus-Tang
When people write plural's <----- like this

Fanatic
CanadianFishFan
Others would say my grammar . For me its that my parents always suggest the top nos in the pet hobbys.
"why not get insects from outside"
"Why not keep the fish in bowls"

Fanatic
Others would say my grammar . For me its that my parents always suggest the top nos in the pet hobbys.
"why not get insects from outside"
"Why not keep the fish in bowls"

Same, except with my crabs.
“You vary those crabs’ diets more than you do yourself!”
“Why can’t you throw in some hermit crab pellets and call it good?”

Fashooga
I hate it when my wife doesn’t squeeze the sponge in the sink and just leaves it in the sink. Her mom does the same.

HORNET1
Another major peeve...
Filthy toilets in public restrooms (or anywhere else for that matter)

TheCrazyFishGuy
Can I give you a list?
When people don't replace the toilet paper roll.
When people get in front of me then go really slowly
When people immediately dislike you without even getting to know you just because you have differing opinions or beliefs

HORNET1
I also hate POT-LUCK DINNERS.
I think they call them Pot-Lucks because everything comes in a pot...
and it's just dumb luck if something doesn't kill you.ead:

TheCrazyFishGuy
I'm a more reserved person and I hate it when someone wants to know every little detail about my day.

smee82
I have 3 pet peeves, People claiming they rescued a betta when if money crossed hands its a purchase not a rescue. People who overshare. And most vegan, new age people and religious people who are to high and mighty.

david1978
I have to agree on the betta rescue thing if its bought from a pet store its a purchase. And the people hating me before they know me, it just saves everyone's time. Lol

JamieXPXP
I hate it during work and people think I'm a mind reader and think that I will automatically know what they want when there is a bunch of other things on the menu that is similar (I work in a cafe)

goldface
People who go on and on and on and on and on and on, even after you tell them you have somewhere to be. Like, continue on with your neverending story after I get back, buddy.

Demeter
Customers that think they need to chat at the register when there’s an obvious line behind them.

Also eating around animals that beg. I can stand my cockatiel but not my dogs and perhaps worse, Max the blind cat.

Smalltownfishfriend
When someone is sitting behind me and is kicking my chair!!!!!

HORNET1
Careless Door Dingers

9-2-4-A.jpg

DillonPhoenix
Anyone Who Types Like This All The Time. It's Fine For A Title But When It's Every Single Word You Type It Make Me Want To Find Out Where You Live So I Can Come And Steal Your Caps Lock Key!

Btw that was really painful for me to type!

HORNET1
Let's all try to learn something from this thread
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit,

Anders247
I hate when someone has an issue with you and doesn't go to you to talk about it, but goes behind your back and acts passive-aggressive. I like being direct. Which can sometimes be a problem...... but usually it's better.

bitseriously
I hate it when my wife doesn’t squeeze the sponge in the sink and just leaves it in the sink.
My wife puts dirty dishes in the sink. As in all of them. BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEM OUT OF THE SINK TO USE THE TAP, OR SAY, WASH THE DISHES.

I also hate POT-LUCK DINNERS.
I think they call them Pot-Lucks because everything comes in a pot...
and it's just dumb luck if something doesn't kill you.ead:
Why does everyone bring enough food for all attendees to a potluck? If the potluck is for 10, and each person brings enough food for everyone, that’s 100 servings!!! One time I want to go to a potluck where there’s no leftovers. Tip the crumb-laden leftover-free tables into the waste bin, do the slap/clap/slide thing u do with your hands when a job is done, and sashay outta there. Boom.

HORNET1
People who taunt animals
* If the Bison had gored that idiot, the bison would likely have been put down.

goldface
People who taunt animals
* If the Bison had gored that idiot, the bison would likely have been put down.
Bwahahaha! Reminds me of a buddy of mine.

HORNET1
Bwahahaha! Reminds me of a buddy of mine.
I'm thankful I don't have a "buddy" like that.

Dawn Michele
When you hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you!!!! OMG!!!! I then say to them I should have let it hit you in your a**!!!!

mattgirl
Being told the same story over and over and over. Something I have already heard so many times I could repeat it word for word.

HORNET1
When you hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you!!!! OMG!!!! I then say to them I should have let it hit you in your a**!!!!
Hmmm...I had no idea how sassy you are

goldface
I'm thankful I don't have a "buddy" like that.
Well, we all have our faults. We weren’t always friends. He was my boss. Sometimes people can surprise you.

Dawn Michele
Hmmm...I had no idea how sassy you are
IM from New York!!!! What can I say!!! LOL!!!! IM usually very nice to everyone. I can't stand people who don't have the decency to say thank you. It's not that hard.

petpeeves_smallbanner.jpg

I'll start it off by saying my biggest pet peeve is when someone blows their nose at the table during or after a meal. I see it almost every time I go out to eat and I think it's rude and disgusting.

What's your biggest pet peeve?
What about when they have a mouth full of food and they are talking with it going all over the place!!!!

Discus-Tang
What about when they have a mouth full of food and they are talking with it going all over the place!!!!
:yuck:

Dawn Michele
IM loving this thread!!! Good idea Hornet!!!!

I could go on & on!!!! LOL!!!!

HORNET1
I read these comments and I ask myself...
Have I ever done that ?

Culprit
When you're doing something and someone comes and stands RIGHT BEHIND YOU with a mouthful FULL OF FOOD!!! And then they try and talk to you and crumbs are spraying and you hear that SUPER ANNOYING chewing noise and just ugh

forestwind1234
When people chew loudly.
My mom does it and it makes me squirm soooo bad.
Also, but friends who keep fish in 3 gallon unfiltereds and brag about how well they're taking care of their fish.

Culprit
Oh yeah, and people are like WHY ARE YOU PUTTING FISH IN A BIG TANK!? Like, you can just put 20 gups in a gallon bowl no problem? Or, especially this one, when I was young I kept 5 goldfish in a 5 gallon tank and tey lived for yeeeaaarrrs

forestwind1234
Yeah I spent a bunch of money recently buying fake plants for my betta so he could have more hiding/rest areas and my dad was like "What about that tiny plant that's two inches of the tank floor."
Dad.... He needs to be near the surface to get air.

HORNET1
Individuals and/or businesses that ask for my Social Security Number for identification purposes...for example, doctor's offices, utility companies, insurance companies, and landlords, just to name a few.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSweCBfenfg0IaBU2m35C58gNKtJ14xyS1KETyDD_9EPGvB6vVa.jpg

I simply do not want every office worker in the country having access to my personal information, especially my SS Number.

Discus-Tang
People who type in yellow

TheCrazyFishGuy
People who type in yellow
And people who use yellow marker on a white board

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies
Views
JB92668