The Easiest, Fastest Growing Aquarium Plants in Existence ($20 Shipped)

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi FishLore,

Do you need plants that are the absolute easiest to grow, hardy, and fast growing? Look no further, this package has the absolute easiest and fastest growing plants in existence. These plants need next to nothing to thrive in any environment. They make for great algae fighting, water oxygenating/purifying machines that provide great cover for baby and adult fish alike.

For $20 including shipping, you will receive:

5 Stems Water Wisteria

7 Stems Anacharis (Elodea canadensis)

One Snack bag packed with Salvinia Minima

If you are located in AK, LA, ME, or TX, please inform me as one of the plants on this list may possibly be illegal in your state. We can find a replacement for it if this is the case.

Just a note about the water wisteria: It has been grown completely submerged and is in superb condition, but it does not have its normal Lacey leaves. It has broad leaves since the weather has been colder lately. The Plant is actually known as Hygrophila difformis, because it has two forms (leaf shapes). In an aquarium, it will eventually get Lacey leaves. If this is okay, I’d be happy to sell this amazing plant, but otherwise, I completely understand and we can find something to substitute it.

Attachments

Sunflower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hi! Could I substitute the wisteria for something? I’m already overrun with it lol. But very interested in everything else! Should I pm you?

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sunflower said:
Hi! Could I substitute the wisteria for something? I’m already overrun with it lol. But very interested in everything else! Should I pm you?
That’s great! I’ll PM you :)

sparklepixie

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I was looking for some floating plants for snail colony tub, it doesn't have a light on it just an open window on it all day. Would these do ok with that? If so, I want it!

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
sparklepixie said:
I was looking for some floating plants for snail colony tub, it doesn't have a light on it just an open window on it all day. Would these do ok with that? If so, I want it!
These would probably do just fine in an open window as long as it gets atleast a few hours of sunlight a day. I'll send a PM

DuaneV

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
For anyone wondering, Anacharis is MOST DEFINITELY illegal in Maine (along with Alabama, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, Oregon, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin). Its SUPER invasive.

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
DuaneV said:
For anyone wondering, Anacharis is MOST DEFINITELY illegal in Maine (along with Alabama, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, Oregon, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin). Its SUPER invasive.
Thank you, that is definitely true for the Anacharis Species Elodea densa AKA egeria densa.

However, my species of Anacharis is Elodea canadensis which is native to North America and is only banned in AK, LA, and ME.

jake37

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I don't know which type of Anacharis i have (how do you tell) but it has overgrown my hornworth....

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
jake37 said:
I don't know which type of Anacharis i have (how do you tell) but it has overgrown my hornworth....
Elodea densa usually have 5-6 leaves per node while elodea canadensis has 3 leaves per node

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom