The dogs (lots of pics!)

1. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Pestered my mom for pics of the critters today =3 Here are my dogs!

Haley, 9 year old Lab/Retriever mix

[​IMG]

She's got somethin' to say lol

[​IMG]

And with Licorice, my moms 14 year old Lab. Haley's got some slime on her face from Dweezle lol

[​IMG]

Dweezle, 8 year old Rotti/Australian Shepher mix (130 pounds! o_O)

[​IMG]

Playing with Haley

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All your balls are belong to me!

[​IMG]

Tired face...

[​IMG]

Licorice, with an unammused face. Dunno what her problem was lol

[​IMG]

2. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

Aww. Cute doggies!

3. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks =3

Licorice is from the Humane Society. We got her when she like 3 or 4-ish. Dweezle and Haley were from accidental litters, but Dweezle and all his litter mate were to be put down, so we got him when he was 6 weeks old, I think. Haley's owners were much more responsible, and were selling the puppies for $75 each when they 8 weeks old. She was the last female of the litter, and I told the lady cried her eyes out when mom drove up to get her T.T

4. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

Aww. I love Licorice's face in that one picture. She looks so thrilled to have her picture taken. lol

5. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

She was proably mad because the other two were playing. She hates fun :rolleyes:

6. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

aww great looking dogs! Id love to get a big dog some day.

7. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks! I want bigger dogs LOL I love how big Dweezle is! I've only got like.... 15 or so pounds on him :;laughing On my list of dogs to get: an Irish Wolfhound! <3

8. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

personally I would love a nice big Alaskan husky or a good doberman mix

9. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Alaskan Huskies actually aren't that big, and look like mutts. I think you mean Siberian Husky lol

10. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

I have a English and Irish wolfhound I love them but they do not live long our oldest was 10 years old before his heart gave out. I also have a huskey,German Shepard/rottie,Australian cattle,and great Dane/lab mix. I will post pics when I get home from work.

11. catsma_97504 Fishlore Legend Member

Great pictures! Your Licorice looks like my Licorice did when I left home for college. She got very mad at me for abandoning her.

And when I'd come home for a visit she would let me know how mad she was. She'd have nothing to do with me :(

I can't believe your old Lab is 14!!!!!!

12. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I know they don't live long, which does suck. I'm surprised Dweezles not showing many signs of being an old, big dog, at this point. Only every now and then will one of his hips bother him (he plays hard!) and he doesn't *quite* have the stamina he had just a year ago.

Dena, when I left last August for college, Licorice got so depressed that mom thought her age was finally really catching up to her, and took to to vet! She payed $85 just for him to tell her that Licorice was depressed and missed me :p

When I come home, they shower me with kisses, and rub up against me like cats, and try to knock me down XD

I CAN'T EITHER!!!! She's had a lot of issues with health, and we never thought she'd live this long. We looked at putting her down with she like 7 or 8 because of bladder issues, then just a few years ago because of her hips, but she always gets over it, and goes back to being her old pain in the butt self XP

13. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

Sorry you are right, I was thinking of the wrong one.

14. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Hehe, a lot of people don't even know Alaskan huskies exist lol they're super cute though!

15. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

Here is my pack
    Pic 1 My English and Irish Wolfhounds(Yoda age 6 yrs(grey Irish) and Fiona age 7 yrs(Red English) )
    Pic 2 My Husky Gwena age 2 yrs
    Pic 3 My German Shepard Rottie mix Guard age 8 months
    Pic 4 My Australian Cattle Haley 5 yrs
    Pic 5 My Great Dane Lab mix Jewel age 2 yrs

16. LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

Those are some gorgeous dogs, Jess..... wow.... the eyes on some of them. I've always been a sucker for the big breeds, like the wolfhounds. One of my own personal faves was a rescue named Buck the Wonder Dog. I called him a Saint Bernese. He was a Saint Bernard/Bernese Mountain Dog cross. I'd take him with me wherever I'd go and he'd sit in the back of my Jeep Wrangler. He'd just sit there and smile at everybody behind us. I miss that big ole mutt.....

17. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Your dogs are gorgeous! Your Haley makes my Haley jealous :p I love when Huskies have two different colored eyes X3

BTW, pics 2 and 4 got mixed up lol

18. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

wow they are beautiful dogs, I would love to have one like any of these.

19. MeganS Member Member

Beautiful dogs! Here's my big puppy, Kumpa (it means buddy in quechua). He's a 3 year old German shepherd and he's quite the handful.

15145_174498122662_580282662_2892036_4182501_n.jpg 000_0039.jpg

20. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I love his ears! X3