The Disaster Game!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 75g Discus Tank, Apr 22, 2018.

1. 75g Discus TankFishlore VIPMember

Hello Fellow Fishlorians!

This is a simple game. Try to make up a scenario that is worse that the post above you. You may not skip posts and try not to offend anybody.

I’ll start with an easy one:

I can only count 11 of my 12 Cardinal tetras!

2. david1978Fishlore LegendMember

I took the bottom piece off my intake to clean it and sucked up one of my bettas. She didn't make it.

3. GadflyValued MemberMember

Got a phone call from the ex wife’s lawyer. Said she is willing to give up alimony and the house if I return her beloved Betta safe and sound.

4. FashoogaFishlore VIPMember

Does it have to be related to fish? Cause I was going to say:

I have the worst STD imaginable to man...kids.

5. Gypsy13Fishlore VIPMember

We’ve had a flooding downpour here and I’ve been out in it trying to find sarassa comets to put back in the pond. Have I mentioned I’m blind? Stepped on somebody. :(

6. 75g Discus TankFishlore VIPMember

7. Gypsy13Fishlore VIPMember

Now you’ve got hubby thinking bout my comets again! I keep telling him they are NOT food! Oh my! Horribly sad for the grandson and his pet. :(

8. Adrian BurkeValued MemberMember

An arowana at my LFS jumps into the guppy tank next to him and eats every last one.

9. WraithenWell Known MemberMember

While jumping, the arawana splashed a gfci outlet, killing power to the entire store right after the last employee left.

10. Adrian BurkeValued MemberMember

The store was robbed, and after police pursued, shots were fired into the store. 5 tanks were hit and flooded the entire complex with 1029 gallons of water.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice