The dangers of the walmart fish section

Timesdragonfly

Reaction score
well, my fiance made me go to walmart with him b/c he wanted to buy some seeds and pots to grow a few vegetables on our patio. I did NOT want to go, but he guilted me into 'spending time with him' : So, idk how walmarts in your respective areas are set up, but ours is set up so that if you want to go to the gardening section, you walk right past the bettas. They had the vases out in full forces. Poor bettas, swiming around in their own filth, any way, I just HAD to look. Before I knew it I was loading up the cart with Frank (maroon and teal vtail), a new tank, decor, heater... etc.. you know the deal. :-\ I'll post pictures soon...
~another hopless victI'm of MTS. Frank makes three.

voiceless_kat

Well Known
Reaction score
Congratulations........he should think of you as a real heroine for saving yet another Betta... :-[....well at least that is the line I will use if the time comes. Can't wait to see pics. He sounds like a beauty!! Val & Neptune

cherryrose

Well Known
Reaction score
;D He he he, you have the Betta Bug all right. And of course as soon as you acquire the Betta Bug it automaticly leads to MTS. Congratulations on your newest acquisition. Another Betta gets a happy home!

CherryRose

Phloxface

Well Known
Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm so glad one more Betta has a good home. If only we could see to it that they all did...

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Frank is a handsome Betta! We LOVE his colors and with that little face looking up at you, I can see why he's now got a good home. We wish you the best with him and know you'll spoil him and get him into optimum Betta health - and have funny stories to tell about him soon. Great job on the rescue, he's already happier than he was at wallyworld.

New Threads