The crew!

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Gordinian, Jan 7, 2013.

1. GordinianWell Known MemberMember

Well, I thought I'd share some pictures of my other pets! I've got quite a few of them too, so that means lots of pictures!

We'll start with the pups- This is my black lab, Max!

038.jpg

And yellow lab/golden retriever Abby (or, as I call her, Flabby!)

037.jpg

There's also Evie, the shepard mix, but I can't seem to find a picture of her...

And the kitties! First up is Smokey; he's my favorite, but don't tell the others! In the first one, he'd just got done exploring under the deck, so he's got a couple cobwebs in his face :giggle:

268.jpg071.jpg

Tigger, brother of Smokey (he gets sleepy sometimes, don't judge!) :

001.jpg037.jpg

Oreo. He is a very grumpy kitty, who'll attack you for no reason. Or maybe it's because we put funny hats on him ;D

031.jpg

And little Heroine (the female hero, what were you guys thinking??), sometimes referred to as Zelda. I saw a sign on the side of the road that said free kittens, and couldn't resist ;D She puts up with quite a bit as well- that first picture is one of my favorites that I took while she was in my sweatshirt sleeve!

1827.jpg246.jpg

More to come!

2. GordinianWell Known MemberMember

The birds, which I call Blue and Yellow. I know, VERY original!

011.jpg010.jpg

My corn snake, Azazel (Zaze):

024 (2).jpg

There's also a leopard gecko in the house, but I don't have a picture, so just imagine one ;D

And some of my favorite fish:

Phinneas the featherfin cat
    056.jpg

Raul, the red empress
    017.jpg

Tuity-fruity the OB peacock
    026.jpg

And Gordon, the best fish ever (may he rest in peace)
    221.jpg

3. oscarsbudWell Known MemberMember

That is quite the menagerie you have there. I like it a lot.

4. NikitaWell Known MemberMember

I love your pets! Especially the cats and Budgies.

5. tunastrackWell Known MemberMember

Im not sure if you are m or f but I would LOVE to be your spouse!!!....lol..Because I would LOVE to have that many animals!! But hubby would divorce me I think...lol..6 cats 2 hamsters and 9 tanks is his limit I think...LOVE them all too very beautiful animals!!

6. AlanGreeneWell Known MemberMember

Cats are so much fun, mine does loads of rolly pollies when we tickle his belly, it's super fun

7. EverythingzenWell Known MemberMember

Heroine is such a pretty girl! I love white whiskers on black or grey cats. :)

8. GordinianWell Known MemberMember

She might be cute, but I'm not letting that face fool me, she's always getting into trouble! I had a bucket of sand out that I was going to use in a tank, but she thought it might make a better litter box!

9. Sweetdreamerzx2Valued MemberMember

Wow! lots of animals but I love them all and love that you have so many!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice