The completed 20 gallon!

1. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

This is my 20 gallon completed accept for a back ground!

I have a few pics of my 8 neon tetras my 2 Gbr and my Baby Bn(was in friends tank getting beat up so I decided to raise it :d then when it gets bigger he gets it back)

Ive added my driftwood after soaking it because it was already boiled.You also see a terracotta pot with some rock caves.I thought that mts was a cone lol.

Another gbr.jpg Full tank better.jpg Gbr and tetras.jpg Its camo.jpg Mts cone.jpg

And correct me if im wrong that is a female GBR?

Couldnt fit this one :D Tetras and gbr.jpg

2. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Grow plants, grow!

Looks great! :)

Hmmm... I think its a male. It doesn't seem to have a cute pink tummy!

3. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

thanks im using nutrafin plant grow it seems to be working really good my X mas moss trippled in size over a month.
    yea I though that two but there are black lines on the pelvic fins which males arent supposed to have im so confused!!!!

4. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

My male had black on his pelvic fins. Let me find you a pic... :)

*edit*

[​IMG]

5. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Really maybe after all I have a pair :) cause my other is getting bossed around maybe thats why :O Hes in love lol

The fins are still forming there only like 3 months.So I can wait and see!And the other one has a slight pink tummy!

6. Dlondon95 Well Known Member Member

Nice tank and fish!

7. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

There like twins!! mine has the same black spot thanks Akari!! :D

8. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

LOL Sure thing! Does yours have that cute neon blue lip stick, too? :p

9. Walky Well Known Member Member

Males can definitely have the black on their pelvic fins. Mine did as well. For a while I thought it was a female because the blue would shine through the black spot. Then he grew a giant dorsal fin and asserted his masculinity lol. Nice tank :)

10. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

he actually does just not as bright. lol