The Colourful One Is A German Blue Ram

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish Forums' started by 2211Nighthawk, Jul 19, 2017.

1. 2211Nighthawk

2211NighthawkFishlore VIPMember

Meet 'the colourful one is a German blue ram'.

ok. I've had this colourful little stinker for almost a year and for the LIFE of me I don't know what to name him. My BN pleco got his name from this site, (say hi Harry) so now my attitude colourful boy needs a name.

He used to be a breeder that was beating in the females so I bought him as a birthday present to me. He duked it out with an 8" goldfish for a while, shared a cave with a moody catfish, had a chunk of his tail taking off by a cranky gourmi. He tried to run my cat off when he got to close to the tank and would try and run me off at the kitchen table when he was in a 10g by himself. He is now has a 20g to lord over with a nice pack of harlequins to torment and ghost shrimp to chase.

Now what the heck do I call the little punk?

Ps- fish is totally fine and heathy, the pictures are zoomed, cropped, and he wouldent hold still so no that is not ich on him in the one picture. :)

IMG_4410.jpgIMG_4411.jpg

2. Bruxes and BubblesWell Known MemberMember

He looks like a Reid to me.

3. OP
    OP
    2211Nighthawk

2211NighthawkFishlore VIPMember

I knew a Reid. Tall quiet guy that played tuba in middle school. :)

4. BeanFish

BeanFishWell Known MemberMember

Junior. Not really a name but reminds me of the song "Bad boy" by the Beatles (not really written by them neither) lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice