The Classical Oscar

grantm91

Boredom got the better of me this afternoon. So I decided to play with my oscar, some classical music and the slow motion on my iPhone
haha what a guy.

KinsKicks

"Want the pellet? You want it?"
*oscar misses*
"Haha. Missed again. You want it? You can't get-"
*Splashes you* "BOI YOU THOUGHT"

Hahaha. Love it

Fanatic

I can't view the video.
But I am thinking of an oscar wearing a suit, with a top hat right now!

grantm91

Lol I'm getting clips for my lid as he jumps for the water droplets sometimes and beats the lid right up, and I'm scared he will end up on the floor when I'm out. He did a good six inch lunge this morning got my finger the fell back hit the rI'm and splash into the water, he has some power behind him id be gutted if he ever got out.

KinsKicks

grantm91 said:
Lol I'm getting clips for my lid as he jumps for the water droplets sometimes and beats the lid right up, and I'm scared he will end up on the floor when I'm out. He did a good six inch lunge this morning got my finger the fell back hit the rI'm and splash into the water, he has some power behind him id be gutted if he ever got out.
Man. He has 0 fear. He sounds like such a fun oscar! I had to get lid clips and swap out my lid to polycarbonate too; the arowana got bigger and realizes he can jump and now enjoys jumping a bit when I walk by with food; he gets really really excited
I love predator fish; they're so awesome

grantm91

Wow you have an arowana? You got any vids or pics I love them, I wish I could have a silver arowana but my gf wouldn't allow a tank that big and shes not a fan of the predatory types except the oscar.

KinsKicks

grantm91 said:
Wow you have an arowana? You got any vids or pics I love them, I wish I could have a silver arowana but my gf wouldn't allow a tank that big and shes not a fan of the predatory types except the oscar.
Ya. Hahah. Here's the best I could get...he's moving around a lot and thinks I have food
His name is Imoogi. And I have no SO haha. FOREVER ALONE (*play music in the background*) he's about 10inches now. Growing REALLY slowly

grantm91

Lol a silver Arowna. I hate you !! Haha jealous! You have a very beautiful fish there.

grantm91

KinsKicks the oscar life chose me

KinsKicks

grantm91 said:
KinsKicks the oscar life chose me
Omg you really are bored!

But seriously tho...that's the greatest thing ever
And the little parrot gangsta in the corner hahha

grantm91

Hahahahah

KinsKicks

grantm91 said:
Hahahahah
Ok that one is my favorite! Rofl the shrimp gangster O.M.G. That's so hilarious! He's Al Shrimpone !!!

grantm91

That's the last one I've had my fun, people will enjoy them haha.

Billsone

I also wanna buy arowana.
How much does it cost?
I have tigor oscar and parrot.
Next will be arowana

KinsKicks

Billsone said:
I also wanna buy arowana.
How much does it cost?
I have tigor oscar and parrot.
Next will be arowana
If you'd like, you can pm me so we can keep this thread tidy and on track but I can still answer your questions

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom