The Betta Baby PICS!!!

1. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

:;hi1 Well folks, I finally got some pics to sort of work out. Sorry they aren't very good but you all have waited too long!! Sorry MM they don't do these guys justice. Been trying for a week!!!...my next step would be to put them in small display containers for pics...and no, i just wont move them around now. The flash really pics up the water marks...but anyway here they are.

Attached Files:

2. redlessi Well Known Member Member

They are beautiful and we dont even have to ask where they came from. This makes me want one more than ever. Enjoy!!!

3. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

They looks so happy Ted! This makes me smile.....That multi is YUMMY! She turned out real pretty lol...You probably better send her back since you wanted a male :;bb :;smack :;bb

4. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

half the problem with these pics are that they are still small babies....fins are growing in nice....to zoom in the pics and use flash just aint working well, neither is macro....just wait they growin fast!!

5. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

ho, ho, ho, MM....the little multi is making bubbles already!! To day I called HIM "little big man"!!!!

6. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

You can just see it in his eyes he is a little brat! :;banaman:;banaman Now Ted, we need to know, did this help your Betta problem?

7. lorabell Well Known Member Member

They r BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Thanks for sharin

8. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

Beautiful!

9. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

They are stunners! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pics. They've got an excellent home with you.

10. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

They're really beautiful! I love the white one, is it a pure platinum? Thanks for sharing btw ;D Pictures makes us all so happy :;hf

11. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Peace, I bred them and no, he is not a platinum he is a white out of a marble Daddy....He just didn't get the spots on his body....He is super flashy in person!

Here is his brother...You can see the little bit of color on his tail......Teds was mosty white with a tiny bit of aqua on his tail....

Attached Files:

12. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

i'm cured!!!! I'm cured!! The Bettaphiles on this site do have a cure....and it works!!

13. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

:;banaman:;banaman Yippee :;banaman:;banaman

14. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

That's what you think! LOL
    Until the next baby comes along. ;)

They're gorgeous Ted, congrats!
    Oh, and fyi, fems build bubble nests too. lol

15. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Prettyful!!! Glad to finally get to see them :)

16. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

Great bettas man!

17. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

beautiful bettas! Gosh i love the pinks... karens salamander's are breathtaking... make sme want one even more LOL

18. uprightandlocked Well Known Member Member

Haha you are far from cured ... In fact I think you're about to be diagnosed with a huge case of betta MTS. Count the number of outlets in your house. Multiply that number by the number of plug-ins on your favorite type of extension cord. Divide this number by the number of plug-ins you need per tank (heater, light, filter) and then you get the number of tanks you can have in your house! You could go further and divide each 10g or more tank and get a huge number of potential bettas! A monster has just been born, I promise. LOL.

19. Diggly Well Known Member Member

Wow they are just stunning!!

Karen you know you want to ship to the uk :(

20. fishtroy Well Known Member Member

Oooooooh, Ahhhhhhhhhh. They have that effect on you. Totally gorgeous! You must be a proud betta parent! :)