The bestest thread on fishlore. - Page 5

Do you put cheese in soup?

• Total voters

CoryBoi

That's awesome I didn't know I could put it in my tank. I just saw it at Walmart. It said little to no care and hard to kill. After that I was sold! Haha!! I haven't removed this one yet but it looks like it has 3 separate plants.
Yup, very easy care!
here is a pic of my tank with them up top
You must be registered to see images

Well I came back. It’s so warm out. The frogs are going nuts.
And guess what I’m having with my wine?
Cheese?

Goldie&Yami

Yup, very easy care!
here is a pic of my tank with them up top
Oh man I can't believe I didn't notice them at first. I really like it so far. Especially since my house doesn't get much sunlight through it and it's ok with that lol.

I don't like cheese.

CoryBoi

It’s now 1:10 am here, night everyone! See you at noon(or later) lol!

Goldie&Yami

12:10 am GN!!
New page! WOO!!!!!

Basil

I’m at 1:10 am also and I’m just winding down. But that’s what happens when one works second shift.....and....I take care of my
horses on my way home.
Ah, healthcare. It’s been an interesting week.

Goldie&Yami

I’m at 1:10 am also and I’m just winding down. But that’s what happens when one works second shift.....and....I take care of my
horses on my way home.
Ah, healthcare. It’s been an interesting week.
Thank you for your sacrifice and dedication in serving others.

My kids have been so crazy and nuts today I'm just now winding down and even eating my dinner.

goldface

Well I came back. It’s so warm out. The frogs are going nuts.
And guess what I’m having with my wine?
Tacos? What's your favorite wine? I'm a scotch drinker myself. Speaking of scotch, I really could open a bottle of Laphroaig 12 years just smell to that lovely, peaty aroma.

Goldie&Yami

Tacos? What's your favorite wine? I'm a scotch drinker myself. Speaking of scotch, I really could open a bottle of Laphroaig 12 year just smell to that lovely peaty aroma.
I like beer.

Goldie&Yami

I hope it's not corona.
Lol I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to sound simple.
I really do like a good vodka with anything really. My favorite tho is vodka and cranberry, vodka and orange juice, or vodka and redbull.
But if I drink beer I like Pabst or Jack Daniels with cola(the beer I'm too much of a light weight for the real thing haha)

Basil

Thank you for your sacrifice and dedication in serving others.
Aww, thank you. I’m a bit lucky that I get to hide in the lab. I really have to give a shout out to the micro lab. They trudge out to the tent set up for drive up testing and then have to process all the samples. No in-house testing yet but it is being discussed. So all COVID-19 testing is sent out to Labcorp.

goldface

Lol I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to sound simple.
I really do like a good vodka with anything really. My favorite tho is vodka and cranberry, vodka and orange juice, or vodka and redbull.
But if I drink beer I like Pabst or Jack Daniels with cola(the beer I'm too much of a light weight for the real thing haha)
I like vodka, but I usually have it with cranberry. With scotch and bourbon, I can have it neat or on the rocks. I do enjoy beer too. I like coors light and dos esquis lager

smee82

Parmesan cheese rinds go great in soups and I don't think ive ever eaten a burger without cheese on it. Best burgers are aussie burgers with the works steak bacon egg lettuce cheese pineapple beetroot but some silly buggers pollute theirs with tomato

I'm still looking for a quarantine partner. Lol. Any volunteers?

Ill do it but you need to share that $1000 your getting and stock up on beer fridge and bar.

Basil

Tacos? What's your favorite wine? I'm a scotch drinker myself. Speaking of scotch, I really could open a bottle of Laphroaig 12 years just smell to that lovely, peaty aroma.
I don’t think I have a favorite but I tend to favor Bordeaux varieties. Although I recently had an Argentinian Malbec that was fantastic.
My co-worker is a scotch drinker. He named his dog Oban.

Goldie&Yami

Aww, thank you. I’m a bit lucky that I get to hide in the lab. I really have to give a shout out to the micro lab. They trudge out to the tent set up for drive up testing and then have to process all the samples. No in-house testing yet but it is being discussed. So all COVID-19 testing is sent out to Labcorp.
Your very welcome hun!
I like vodka, but I usually have it with cranberry. With scotch and bourbon, I can have it neat or on the rocks. I do enjoy beer too. I like coors light and dos esquis lager
I prefer the imported beers like Tsingtoa(spelling lol) or Buddha beer.
Really the only American beer I like is Pabst lol.

goldface

I have a stereotypical image of people who drink Pabst, lol.

Goldie&Yami

I have a stereotypical image of people who drink Pabst, lol.
Umm. What is that? I guess I don't know about it haha.

Goldie&Yami

Duck Dynasty
Oh I've never watched it. Too country bumpkin for me lol. And I'm from and still live in the country haha.

goldface

I know what the package says, but these look like Vietnamese White Clouds?

smee82

Your very welcome hun!

I prefer the imported beers like Tsingtoa(spelling lol) or Buddha beer.
Really the only American beer I like is Pabst lol.

Not a fan of tsingtao I prefer harbin beer its much nicer.

I'm a scotch man myself too. I finished my last bottle of a kinloch anderson 30yr old highland single malt. I was given 4 bottles last yr by one of my wife's patients and never heard of it before.
I had a really nice japanese whiskey a few yrs ago but I don't remember the brand.

Jerome O'Neil

Duck Dynasty

I am descended from a long line of superb rednecks. Pabst is great.

smee82

Finally got him to sleep. Hes as bad as his sister was. She would only fall asleep sleep on my chest too if they don't fall asleep on the breast.

StarGirl

Quick every one go get breakfast in a dt. Stay home people.

Dunk2

61.3% of pollers put cheese in soup. UNBELIEVABLE. And wrong!

david1978

Finally got him to sleep. Hes as bad as his sister was. She would only fall asleep sleep on my chest too if they don't fall asleep on the breast.
I still enjoy falling asleep on the breast. Ummmm yea.

Lynn Klaus

I do not put cheese on my soup as I’m severely lactose intolerant, I’m also allergic to tomatoes, so most soups are out of the question.

umm are we still talking plants
I have succulents jade and some other plant I have no idea the name I will take picture for some reason they spayed pink on it

I do much better with aquatic plants

Basil

I now get on Fishlore exclusively to read “The bestest thread ever” lol!
I gotta run and feed and turn my horses out, do one WC, and then hold all three of my horses for the farrier. And yes, I can still maintain appropriate distance!
Keep it rolling!!

Lynn Klaus

As for the scotch I do like Tullamore dew a nice Irish whisky

smee82

I have succulents jade and some other plant I have no idea the name I will take picture for some reason they spayed pink on it

Ive got hundreds of succulents in my bedroom balcony. Most of them I grew from a leaf or a cutting.

That's my xmas cactus in full bloom. It stared from a single cutting yrs ago.

FinalFins

I know what the package says, but these look like Vietnamese White Clouds?
The picture definitely looks like Vietnamese white clouds, are the fish in the package silver rasboras or...

david1978

Thought we werent supposed to eat our aquarium fish.

Basil

Thought we werent supposed to eat our aquarium fish.
I’m on the FB page Loach Fanatics. Someone posted a picture of Botia dario soup. Yep, I keep Botia darios and I can’t. Un-see. That. Picture!!

Dunk2

I’m on the FB page Loach Fanatics. Someone posted a picture of Botia dario soup. Yep, I keep Botia darios and I can’t. Un-see. That. Picture!!

Cheese or no cheese?

david1978

Well at least their mother in law didnt use their shrimp in soup.

CoryBoi

It looks like an aloe, some companies will spray bright colors on them to make them more appealing to children.

I told everyone I would see them at noon, and I did! It felt so good to sleep in!

Sprinkle

Is this thread about cheese or cheezeburgers?

CoryBoi

Is this thread about cheese or cheezeburgers?
It’s a random thread, it’s not about anything in particular. But yes we did spend a few pages talking about chess on/in stuff.

Sprinkle

It’s a random thread, it’s not about anything in particular. But yes we did spend a few pages talking about chess on/in stuff.
I like cheese on pizza with ketchup on top

CoryBoi

New ? ! What is everyones favorite pop (or soda for the lunatics, lol!)

Goldie&Yami

Ugh ketchup!

And seriously the frozen pet fish picture that's just wrong!!

Onto plants I just recently got a small ivy and its looking a little droopy. Idk if it means anything but since the plant I bought at the same as this one has already died I'm worried.

I slept in too. WOO!!

I like Coke. Lol.

Also I never got an answer about where to post my thread lol.

Sprinkle

Ugh ketchup!

Onto plants I just recently got a small ivy and its looking a little droopy. Idk if it means anything but since the plant I bought at the same as this one has already died I'm worried.

I slept in too. WOO!!

I like Coke. Lol.

I love ketchup on top of pizza with cheese, and I seriously don't use my own fish as an anchovie or sardine

goldface

Pizza, pipin' hot, with oysters.

Sprinkle

Pizza, pipin' hot, with oysters.
I like margharita with ketchup on top of it

Goldie&Yami

Oh that's just a ruin of perfectly good alcohol lol.

I still need help with my random not so random question because this is a fish forum lol!!

CoryBoi

Ugh ketchup!

I slept in too. WOO!!

I like Coke. Lol.

[/QUOTE
I would try the more freshwater aquarium topics thread. Coradee

Goldie&Yami

I would try the more freshwater aquarium topics thread. Coradee
I'll wait for Coradee to respond tho. I already made one boo boo on another thread today lol.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
StarGirl
Replies
Views
SouthAmericanCichlids
Replies
Views
bettasXD
Replies
Views