The bestest thread on fishlore. - Page 3

Do you put cheese in soup?


  • Total voters
    356

StarGirl

Member
Beer cheese soup is good with soft pretzel bread sticks.
 

Lynn Klaus

Member
Finalfin it is not a myth if you love cream and just want a soup of cream WATCH-OUT LACTOSE INTOLERANT
 

aquafrogg

Member
This thread looks fun. I loooove cheese on soup. My boyfriend despises it though.
 

StarGirl

Member
Seafood chowder is my favorite soup.
 

Kay 240

Member
My daughter puts cheddar on chicken noodle soup
 

Sanderguy777

Member
Either taco soup or cheesey enchilada soup from Chili's. Both NEED cheese and both are wonderful!

Heckle and Jeckle look very 60s cartoon, and look very Raven, not magpie to me. In idaho magpies have white, not dark grey stomach coloring. Oh and black beaks....
 
  • Thread Starter

david1978

Member
Sanderguy777 said:
Either taco soup or cheesey enchilada soup from Chili's. Both NEED cheese and both are wonderful!

Heckle and Jeckle look very 60s cartoon, and look very Raven, not magpie to me. In idaho magpies have white, not dark grey stomach coloring. Oh and black beaks....
Actually from the 40's. They were in the original dumbo.
 

StarGirl

Member
They are yellow billed magpie it says...
 

Sanderguy777

Member
david1978 said:
Actually from the 40's. They were in the original dumbo.
He, what's 20 years between friends LOL

StarGirl15 said:
They are yellow billed magpie it says...
Dont confuse me with facts! Lol
I guess it makes sense that there are multiple types of magpies...
 
  • Thread Starter

david1978

Member
Sanderguy777 said:
He, what's 20 years between friends LOL


Dont confuse me with facts! Lol
I guess it makes sense that there are multiple types of magpies...
More of my random useless knowledge. Lol.
 

Basil

Member
FinalFins said:
Except mozzarella cheese.
Or staying home. I want to stay home!!!
 
  • Thread Starter

david1978

Member
Basil said:
Or staying home. I want to stay home!!!
That gets old pretty quick. Trust me on that. Especially when your all but home bound.
 

CoryBoi

Member
I do not put cheese on my soup as I’m severely lactose intolerant, I’m also allergic to tomatoes, so most soups are out of the question.
 

goldface

Member
CoryFan said:
I do not put cheese on my soup as I’m severely lactose intolerant, I’m also allergic to tomatoes, so most soups are out of the question.
So am I. Still doesn't stop me from going to town on a pint of ice cream.
 

StarGirl

Member
Chicken noodle?
 

Basil

Member
david1978 said:
That gets old pretty quick. Trust me on that. Especially when your all but home bound.
No it doesn’t when you have 30 acres and three horses and gardens that need attention and fish tanks and books.
But I feel for you being home bound.
 

Kay 240

Member
Yeah I think she puts cheese on almost everything. Except popcicles. Did you know there are margarita popcicles?
 

StarGirl

Member
Basil said:
No it doesn’t when you have 30 acres and three horses and gardens that need attention and fish tanks and books.
But I feel for you being home bound.
david1978 said:
That gets old pretty quick. Trust me on that. Especially when your all but home bound.
Our work just laid off half of our staff today. We make contact lenses. No eye drs no contacts. Only essential staff for emergency's. I guess I am a essential staff which is good for me? But I feel super bad for my friends that got laid off. This sucks. Sorry to down the thread. Crazy stuff going on right now.
 

CoryBoi

Member
scarface said:
So am I. Still doesn't stop me from going to town on a pint of ice cream.
You wouldn’t want to know the outcome if I ate a pint of ice cream, lol!
StarGirl15 said:
Chicken noodle?
one of the few exceptions
Basil said:
No it doesn’t when you have 30 acres and three horses and gardens that need attention and fish tanks and books.
But I feel for you being home bound.
We have 6 acres, and I have several Garden spaces and raised beds, I also have 50+ chickens , I’m trying to find literally anything to do. I'm Almost out of stuff to do, and it’s only been a week. I may have moved 3 large raised beds just because I was bored ( shoveled soil out, moved bed, replaced soil) lol!
 

Kay 240

Member
I work at a HVAC company. We're at work but nobody's calling with heating or A/C problems. So I don't know how long we'll be there
 

aquafrogg

Member
Basil said:
No it doesn’t when you have 30 acres and three horses and gardens that need attention and fish tanks and books.
But I feel for you being home bound.
Being stuck at home and not being able to go to the barn to ride my horse is KILLING ME!!! And I’m only on day four!! Luckily I’m paying more attention to my aquatic critters so I have something to at least keep me busy
 

CoryBoi

Member
Sunflower said:
Being stuck at home and not being able to go to the barn to ride my horse is KILLING ME!!! And I’m only on day four!! Luckily I’m paying more attention to my aquatic critters so I have something to at least keep me busy
is the barn not on your property?
 

aquafrogg

Member
  • Thread Starter

david1978

Member
I quit working november 2016 so yea going from 80 hours a week at work to just being home is really old.
 

CoryBoi

Member
  • Thread Starter

david1978

Member
I'm confused on all this stay in your home stuff. I have maybe 4 vehicles go past my house per day. Very few people around. I guess living in a rural area does that.
 

CoryBoi

Member
Let’s get this thread rollin’
what was the last thing you ate?
edit: or drank?
 

kallililly1973

Member
CoryFan said:
Let’s get this thread rollin’
what was the last thing you ate?
edit: or drank?
Currently heating up some leftover corned beef n cabbage n potatoes n carrots and having an ice cold Heineken!!
 
  • Thread Starter

david1978

Member
Me made chicken pot pie. I would say home made but I made it.
 

GlennO

Member
CoryFan said:
Let’s get this thread rollin’
what was the last thing you ate?
edit: or drank?
Having lunch soon, got a meat pie in the oven. Just finished a coffee. Sorry, nothing more exciting than that.
 

PascalKrypt

Member
I made vindaloo curry... and then I ate it.
 

StarGirl

Member
Um beer and frozen pizza.......gotta work at job 2 tomorrow. W t h where is the quarantine in my life?
 
  • Thread Starter

david1978

Member
I'm still looking for a quarantine partner. Lol. Any volunteers?
 

Dunk2

Member
david1978 said:
I'm still looking for a guarantee partner. Lol. Any volunteers?
If you mean quarantine partner, would that still be considered quarantine?
 

CoryBoi

Member
kallililly1973 said:
Currently heating up some leftover corned beef n cabbage n potatoes n carrots and having an ice cold Heineken!!
I have literally been eating the same thing for the last 3 days!, minus the Heineken. Baja blast is back so I have to take advantage of it! Lol!
 

Dunk2

Member
By the way, I think your poll is rigged. . . The majority of people put cheese in soup?
 
  • Thread Starter

david1978

Member
Dunk2 said:
By the way, I think your poll is rigged. . . The majority of people put cheese in soup?
Haha yea cheese is winning. Last time I looked at it it was 50/50.
 

kallililly1973

Member
I put cheese on my Cheeseburgers and omeletes . Whats this soup u speak of?
 

Dunk2

Member
david1978 said:
Haha yea cheese is winning. Last time I looked at it it was 50/50.
I demand a recount.
 

kallililly1973

Member
If cheese ever fell in my soup ( if I even ate soup in the first place ) I would send it back
 
  • Thread Starter

david1978

Member
kallililly1973 said:
I put cheese on my Cheeseburgers and omeletes . Whats this soup u speak of?
 

Dunk2

Member
kallililly1973 said:
I put cheese on my Cheeseburgers and omeletes . Whats this soup u speak of?
As someone pointed out to me in an earlier post, a burger without cheese is just a burger. Burger with cheese is a cheeseburger.

So, do you really put cheese on your cheeseburger, or do you put cheese on your burger?

Has cheesecake been discussed yet?
 

kallililly1973

Member
Dunk2 said:
As someone pointed out to me in an earlier post, a burger without cheese is just a burger. Burger with cheese is a cheeseburger.

So, do you really put cheese on your cheeseburger, or do you put cheese on your burger?
Yes cuz I stuff a clump of cheese into my burger then flatten it and add another layer of cheese on top
 

StarGirl

Member
Cheesecake is definitely interesting
 

CoryBoi

Member
Dunk2 said:
Has cheesecake been discussed yet?
I think we need a cheesecake yes or no poll!
 

Dunk2

Member
kallililly1973 said:
Yes cuz I stuff a clump of cheese into my burger then flatten it and add another layer of cheese on top
Nice! And healthy.

StarGirl15 said:
Cheesecake is definitely interesting
Interesting good? Or interesting bad?
 

kallililly1973

Member

StarGirl

Member
Definitely delicious
 
  • Thread Starter

david1978

Member
CoryFan said:
I think we need a cheesecake yes or no poll!
Tommorow I can change it. It only lets me have one poll at a time. Let me try to add 2 more lines.
 

kallililly1973

Member
Homemade cheesecake from my girlfriends mom kicks A ....... Yes its very good. Homemade crust and all.
 

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom