The bestest thread on fishlore. - Page 2

Do you put cheese in soup?

• Total voters

Basil

So what's everyone going to do with their thousand dollar check.
Donating it to smee82. Oh wait, that thread is gone!
Seriously, hope to finish a farm project I started last fall.
Although yeah, I really covet a 125 g!

ProudPapa

So what's everyone going to do with their thousand dollar check.

I haven't talked to my wife about it yet, but might invest it in mutual funds. I hear stocks are down right now so it might be a good time.

StarGirl

The random discussion trilogy started March 11 and has 61 pages already Y'all need to step it up!!! I'm stuck at work which I guess is a good thing?

FinalFins

Wer're productive

PascalKrypt

The "Anyone Here Like To Cook/bake?" thread is 84 pages long, one of the biggest I can recall in ten years on FL, started in May 2017, and still going

Anyone Here Like To Cook/bake? | Our Other Interests 281772

Well considering we keep getting cut off, do we get to count the Random Discussion (now trilogy) as one thread? If not, #2 that got cut off about 2 weeks ago was well over 100 pages. I think that took maybe 4 months?
Pretty sure #3 will overtake it though...

Edit: Completely/Evenly Random Discussion 2: The Randomer Discussion Question - | General Discussion 428672
144 pages. Started nov 2019, cutoff march 2020.

Good luck

StarGirl

Over 300 pages if kept all together! I was wondering.

david1978

Ooof and were only up to page 3.

TWiG87

But it hasn’t even been 24 hours. Threads are like an old Diesel engine.. takes awhile to get them warmed up.

Feohw

The random discussion trilogy started March 11 and has 61 pages already Y'all need to step it up!!! I'm stuck at work which I guess is a good thing?
Seeing this makes me question how I spend my time. And in the time since you posted this, its now 65.
Plenty of time to catch up. Not gonna happen though at the rate we're going.

StarGirl

3 hours 3 posts....Yup gonna take awhile.........

Lynn Klaus

If you all would stop tending your fish and start posting would it work? I just have a little more algae to scrub

PascalKrypt

If you all would stop tending your fish and start posting would it work? I just have a little more algae to scrub
Seems like the right priorities!

kallililly1973

Does

Anyone think

This will help

StarGirl

What

It might

help..........

Lynn Klaus

Oh

Boy

Great idea

goldface

Stop that!

Incredibly distracting

Did you know you have to wait 12 seconds between post what stillness

StarGirl

They will probably lump them all together.......

goldface

Think of others

Coradee

Please don’t back to back post just to increase the page numbers

StarGirl

They will probably lump them all together.......
Haha see they did!!! lol

NC122606

Omg.

Lynn Klaus

So I was watching the birds today and I was thinking even though the dove (pigeons) is one of the least smart I still enjoy watching them. They can’t seem to walk without bobbing head

StarGirl

Seems like the right priorities!
I cleaned my tanks yesterday so I'm good!

mattgirl

I really don't know why but both hubby and I have gotten attached to the doves that have finally decided to stick around. We have our share of all kinds of finches and various other kinds visiting our feeders. We also have more than our fair share of Cardinals but for some reason the Doves have become our favorites. We started with 2 about 3 years ago. The most I have seen so far has been 5 of them. I am pretty sure they are nesting right now so I expect to see more soon.

We have lived here for well over 40 years and feed the birds year round. I don't know why it took so long for the doves to find us but I sure am happy that they finally did.

david1978

I really don't know why but both hubby and I have gotten attached to the doves that have finally decided to stick around. We have our share of all kinds of finches and various other kinds visiting our feeders. We also have more than our fair share of Cardinals but for some reason the Doves have become our favorites. We started with 2 about 3 years ago. The most I have seen so far has been 5 of them. I am pretty sure they are nesting right now so I expect to see more soon.

We have lived here for well over 40 years and feed the birds year round. I don't know why it took so long for the doves to find us but I sure am happy that they finally did.
That means your old. Lol. I'm getting there too. I just got done putting a switch on my oil furnace. It only makes hot water and with just me it doesn't need to run all time. I can now flip a switch and have hot water in 7 minutes. I should save lots of oil.

goldface

Stop that!

Incredibly distracting

Did you know you have to wait 12 seconds between post what stillness
The last part wasn't mine, lol. Oh well.

david1978

The last part wasn't mine, lol. Oh well.
Someone got over zelous with combining posts.

Coradee

Oops, guilty as charged

Dunk2

Nothing. Better. Than. This. Thread. NOTHING.

david1978

FinalFins

Nothing. Better. Than. This. Thread. NOTHING.
Except mozzarella cheese.

Coradee

You’re too kind

FinalFins

I respectfully disagree. Provolone is better.
That is a fair point, provolone is great especially on soup.

goldface

I respectfully disagree. Provolone is better.
But provolone is an objectively inferior cheese to mozzarella. It's not an opinion.

Dunk2

Disagree again. BURGERS.

Dunk2

Wouldn't that be a cheeseburger?

Maybe.

Other than MAYBE French onion, who puts cheese on soup?

FinalFins

Other than MAYBE French onion, who puts cheese on soup?
Anyone that eats french onion.

FRENCH ONION IS THE ONLY GOOD SOUP

MissPanda

So I was watching the birds today and I was thinking even though the dove (pigeons) is one of the least smart I still enjoy watching them. They can’t seem to walk without bobbing head

We feed the magpies and I love watching them. They're entertaining to watch and seem to have a social order where the leader eats first.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
StarGirl
Replies
Views
SouthAmericanCichlids
Replies
Views
SouthAmericanCichlids
Replies
Views