The bestest thread on fishlore. - Page 147

Do you put cheese in soup?


  • Total voters
    356

Hugooo

Member
Cheesecake said:
It's this horrible website that supposedly tells you stocking info. I broke it though, so I had 9.45849584X10 to the 20th power (I think) oscars in my imaginary tank, and yet it said I was using 0% of the tank.
Which meant I could have more.

Lol it also said that my 1 quintillion oscars are territorial, and I may need to move them to a larger tank to avoid aggression.
What?!?! I- ugh, gosh darn it, I got 1 quintillion and 1 oscars, now I'm going to have to rehome one...

And yes, I think you should get more. Add some bettas while you're at it.
 

Cheesecake

Member
Hugooo said:
What?!?! I- ugh, gosh darn it, I got 1 quintillion and 1 oscars, now I'm going to have to rehome one...

And yes, I think you should get more. Add some bettas while you're at it.
I hope you find a good home for him .
When PETA asks you about the billions of dead fish, do what we should all do when questioned by a higher power....lie.



I think he's okay.
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
Cheesecake said:
I hope you find a good home for him .
When PETA asks you about the billions of dead fish, do what we should all do when questioned by a higher power....lie.



I think he's okay.
Then why hasn't he told us we are all being stupid?
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Member
Doesn't sound like a game thread any longer. Perhaps it's time to close.
Y'all can decide where it goes from here.
 

Hugooo

Member
No... this is our place to express ourselves...
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Member
Hugooo said:
No... this is our place to express ourselves...
Think again.
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
Lucy said:
Think again.
What is that supposed to mean? I ask this in the kindest way possible.
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Member
StarGirl said:
Happy Birthday to FinalFins hes Finally14.


Im guessing the Mods deleted 300 pages of something. Dont know what though...hilarious
I don't know how many posts were on a page before but it looks like there are 40 now. No posts were deleted.
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
Lucy said:
I don't know how many posts were on a page before but it looks like there are 40 now. No posts were deleted.
What happened to David1978?
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Member
AcornTheBetta said:
What is that supposed to mean? I ask this in the kindest way possible.
See post 7,306.

So...final notice, is this a game thread or not.
One more post that isn't part of whatever game was being played we will simply close this thread.

As far as other members, you will have to ask them.
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
Lucy said:
See post 7,306.
I don't understand.... What does that have to do with what happened to him?
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Member
AcornTheBetta said:
What happened to David1978?
AcornTheBetta said:
I don't understand.... What does that have to do with what happened to him?
Bingo. Thread closed.
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom