• Total voters

kanzekatores

We should have a celebration post for 500 or something

Pythia

kanzekatores said:
We should have a celebration post for 500 or something
That would be nice

StarGirl

Its going to be a few years from now since no one is ever here.

Pythia

StarGirl said:
Its going to be a few years from now since no one is ever here.
Really?

StarGirl

Yup really. The bestest has become a sad realm of echos. Conversations are dead in one day. Its sad really. Our leader is too busy for us now.

jinjerJOSH22

StarGirl said:
Yup really. The bestest has become a sad realm of echos. Conversations are dead in one day. Its sad really. Our leader is too busy for us now.
Awww, I don’t remember becoming the leader but thank you anyway
Eh, it happens just need an interesting spark.

StarGirl

Oh so now some of the deserters have joined us.

jinjerJOSH22

StarGirl said:
Oh so now some of the deserters have joined us.
Yes.... I need something to do while my honey does some Uni work at 2am....

Pythia

Oof! This thread really is getting silent!

StarGirl

Yup........ some ignore you and some are too busy now.

Pythia

StarGirl said:
Yup........ some ignore you and some are too busy now.
Now I'm just sad...

StarGirl

AquaticQueen

Pythia said:
Aww...he's so cute!
Thanks. It's actually a she. Her name is Molly by the way.

david1978

Those darn deserters.

StarGirl

Says the leader...............

AJE

How have I not seen this thread? Guess I have some reading to do

StarGirl

Yes you do........... A LOT! lol

AJE

Basil

AJE said:
How have I not seen this thread? Guess I have some reading to do
Yay! A new face! Please read all pages and give a synopsis at the end.
On second thought, never mind. Asleep in Yorkshire tried to do that and we never heard from him again!

jkkgron2

I stopped getting notifications when you guys reached 200 pages I think I read like 2 pages after that and gave up lol. Guess I have a lot of reading to do!

Basil

jkkgron2 said:
I stopped getting notifications when you guys reached 200 pages I think I read like 2 pages after that and gave up lol. Guess I have a lot of reading to do!
Notifications for this thread seem to be hit or miss. I usually get email notifications but not here.
So I just always check in.

erinw347

Dunno what we’re talking about, but does anyone have any suggestions for earning money as a teenager? I want more fish but I’m broke maybe if my mom let me I could breed mystery snails and sell them, lol.

david1978

Mowing grass was and odd yard work was popular when I was a kid. Breeding things usually ended up costing me money.

Basil

erinw347 said:
Dunno what we’re talking about, but does anyone have any suggestions for earning money as a teenager? I want more fish but I’m broke maybe if my mom let me I could breed mystery snails and sell them, lol.
If you were near me, I would teach and pay you how to clean horse stalls. Any horse farms near you that might need help?

Pythia

AquaticQueen said:
Thanks. It's actually a she. Her name is Molly by the way.
Oops! Sorry, my bad!

david1978

Pythia said:
Oops! Sorry, my bad!
Lassie was actually a girl dog too.

StarGirl

david1978 said:
Lassie was a boy dog....

Pythia

david1978 said:
What?!?! Wow, I always thought she was a boy!

david1978

Lassie is a fictional character created by Eric Knight. She is a female Rough Collie dog, and is featured in a short story that was later expanded to a full-length novel called Lassie Come-Home.

The character was male but the dog was female.

Pythia

david1978 said:
Lassie is a fictional character created by Eric Knight. She is a female Rough Collie dog, and is featured in a short story that was later expanded to a full-length novel called Lassie Come-Home.

That explains everything.

StarGirl

david1978 said:

The actor dog was a male collie.

Pythia

StarGirl said:
Really? Now I'm confused.

StarGirl

The dog Lassie is a female dog in the story. The actor dog is a male dog because they are bigger and prettier than the female collies.

david1978

StarGirl said:
The dog Lassie is a female dog in the story. The actor dog is a male dog because they are bigger and prettier than the female collies.
Your right. I got them backwards.

AcornTheBetta

StarGirl said:
I read a thing on dogs on broadway the other day and how sometimes they mess up or are really compulsive during a show and sorta ruin the scene, BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

Pythia

StarGirl said:
Oh...now I'm not confused anymore.

NBettas83

julifhy said:
Is that smoke?
Yes *cough cough* it is.
erinw347 said:
I feel you, I'm just waiting till I can get a job now lol since there really aren't many options at this age.

Pythia

NBettas83 since when did you change your avatar?

AcornTheBetta

NBettas83 said:
Yes *cough cough* it is.

I feel you, I'm just waiting till I can get a job now lol since there really aren't many options at this age.
Lol just posted about the struggles of being a kid

NBettas83

AcornTheBetta said:
Lol just posted about the struggles of being a kid
Yes, the "struggles".

Pythia

Does anyone know how many posts you can fit into one page?

StarGirl

I think 20.

Pythia

StarGirl said:
I think 20.
I just counted and I think you're right

NBettas83

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! The snow broke some huge branches off my favorite tree! Why??? You can mess with my power, you can mess with my schedule, but you CANNOT MESS WITH MY LOCUST TREE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm declaring war on snow storms and snow. Disgusting pieces of frozen water.

julifhy

NBettas83 said:
Yes *cough cough* it is.
Same hereead:

These aren’t clouds, it’s all smoke
I also couldn’t get it on camera, but when you look through the windows, everything looks orange
And here’s the sun:

And it’s all because someone decided to have a gender reveal party

NBettas83

julifhy said:
Same hereead:

These aren’t clouds, it’s all smoke
I also couldn’t get it on camera, but when you look through the windows, everything looks orange
And here’s the sun:

And it’s all because someone decided to have a gender reveal party
Darn, that looks bad. The cold front weakened a lot of the spread here, Pine Gulch, which is now the largest in state history is at 139,007 acres and 95% contained, Grizzly Creek is at 32,464 acres and 91% contained. Then there is the Cameron Peak Fire, at 102,596 acres and only 4% contained, so it actually might be possible for it to overtake Pine Gulch for the record (IMO), then Williams Fork (which is what we got smoke from) is at 12,157 acres and only 10% contained. A new small fire has started, the Middle Fork fire, only at 3,500 acres, very suspicious right during cold weather, they actually suspect (from what I read) that some of these fires where started by arsons, it would make sense by the chain ignitions.

Lol why do I sound like a reporter.

Basil

NBettas83 said:
Darn, that looks bad. The cold front weakened a lot of the spread here, Pine Gulch, which is now the largest in state history is at 139,007 acres and 95% contained, Grizzly Creek is at 32,464 acres and 91% contained. Then there is the Cameron Peak Fire, at 102,596 acres and only 4% contained, so it actually might be possible for it to overtake Pine Gulch for the record (IMO), then Williams Fork (which is what we got smoke from) is at 12,157 acres and only 10% contained. A new small fire has started, the Middle Fork fire, only at 3,500 acres, very suspicious right during cold weather, they actually suspect (from what I read) that some of these fires where started by arsons, it would make sense by the chain ignitions.

Lol why do I sound like a reporter.
Yikes. Stay safe you all!

david1978

Basil

david1978 said:
Or at the least, a real winter. I can do without back to back blizzards or any of that silly stuff.

julifhy

If only I had room (and money lol) for another tank

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom