The bestest thread on fishlore. - Page 144

Do you put cheese in soup?

• Total voters
AcornTheBetta
Any mountain bikers out there, can you recommend a relatively cheap dropper? Thanks!

julifhy
Okay maybe online school isn’t THAT bad... I only have 3 classes a day (2 science classes and Spanish), but I only 2 today and they start at 12pm

FishBoy101
julifhy said:
Okay maybe online school isn’t THAT bad... I only have 3 classes a day (2 science classes and Spanish), but I only 2 today and they start at 12pm
Well I have Wednesdays off...

AcornTheBetta
julifhy said:
FishBoy101 said:
Well I have Wednesdays off...
You are both sooooooo lucky! I get out at 3:10 normally and 2:30 on Wednesday.

Cheesecake
You laugh you lose.

NBettas83
AcornTheBetta said:
Any mountain bikers out there, can you recommend a relatively cheap dropper? Thanks!
I own a mountain bike but never get to ride on trails. Do you mean a seat dropper? Not that I could answer tho. :/

AcornTheBetta
NBettas83 said:
I own a mountain bike but never get to ride on trails. Do you mean a seat dropper? Not that I could answer tho. :/
Yeah. A dropper seat post.

StarGirl
AcornTheBetta said:
Yeah. A dropper seat post.
We have some on our bikes but I don't think any of them are cheap.

AcornTheBetta
StarGirl said:
We have some on our bikes but I don't think any of them are cheap.
Ok. I think I found one that I like...

NBettas83
AcornTheBetta said:
Ok. I think I found one that I like...
Are you a mountain biker?

AcornTheBetta
smee82
Cheesecake said:
You laugh you lose.
That was an easy win youtubes blocked in china.

NBettas83
AcornTheBetta said:
Yeah. r u?
I mean I own one, never get to go to trails, so I wouldn't consider myself one.

julifhy
Umm.. are water heaters supposed to make noise??.. (house water heaters not aquarium ones lol)
I thought I was just hearing things, but our water heater recently started making this weird trumpet like noise and we JUST got it replaced

NBettas83
julifhy said:
Umm.. are water heaters supposed to make noise??.. (house water heaters not aquarium ones lol)
I thought I was just hearing things, but our water heater recently started making this weird trumpet like noise and we JUST got it replaced
*B o o m*

smee82
julifhy said:
Tik toc tic tok

julifhy
NBettas83 said:
*B o o m*
smee82 said:
Tik toc tic tok
I really hope not lol. There's only one wall separating me (and my betta tank :eek and the water heateread:
Oh and our refrigerator is making knocking sounds too
I guess that's what you get for having a landlord that insists on "fixing" everything

AcornTheBetta
julifhy said:
I really hope not lol. There's only one wall separating me (and my betta tank :eek and the water heateread:
Oh and our refrigerator is making knocking sounds too
I guess that's what you get for having a landlord that insists on "fixing" everything
Bet the kids next door to you just got instruments for school and are playing them for the first time. XD

Rose of Sharon
StarGirl said:
Roll call on all the southern peeps! Rose of Sharon did you guys make it ok? Anyone else South?
Hi,

Just getting power and internet back today. That was a very bad storm. We still have tons of power outages and a heat wave going on. Thankfully, it looks like we will have a cool down this coming week. We suffered some losses, but are alive and well. Some storm damage, but nothing that can't be repaired. The storm hit us in the middle of the state as a Cat 2 hurricane, with 100 mile per hour winds. In the history of hurricanes in LA, no storm has ever traveled that far from the gulf at that strength. But I feel for those poor people on the coast. Many communities were wiped out completely, along with some major damage in parts of East Texas.

I truly hope that we don't have to face any more storms this season.

Thanks so much for thinking about us!

StarGirl
So glad you came through good! That was a long time with no power

Rose of Sharon
StarGirl said:
So glad you came through good! That was a long time with no power
We had to go to East Texas to find a hotel room after 4 days. Every other place was booked solid. We just couldn't stand it any more. Starting to get heat stroke and a mild case of food poisoning, so it was necessary!

We thought that we were coming back to 3 dead bettas, but guess what!!! They all lived through it! I lost all of the cycles for the 3 tanks, and the smaller female is still having some issues, along with having a case of velvet, but I am treating her for that. She actually is looking better, poor thing!

david1978
Ok update time.

Floor is looking amazing.
Personal update. Ummmm. Yea its an update. Lol.

Glad to hear everyone survived the hurricane.

Live long and prosper.

david1978
Is anyone on here. Im bored.

StarGirl
david1978 said:
Is anyone on here. Im bored.
Ohhhhh so now when you are bored you expect us all to be here.......lol Im here.

david1978
Yea but I ended up getting distracted.

Basil
I’m here now but I promised I would get a grocery list done on my dinner break lol!

StarGirl
Basil said:
I’m here now but I promised I would get a grocery list done on my dinner break lol!
How do you get a grocery list done at work? lol

Basil
StarGirl said:
How do you get a grocery list done at work? lol
Why not?
I keep a list in “notes” on my phone. I add to it during the week when I realize I need stuff.
So now I’m perusing my Pinterest looking for meal ideas for the week and then make the list from there. Simple lol!

david1978

received_322563512333125.jpeg

Thats 16 hours of sanding with 40 grit on a belt sander. Half a room. First sanding.

Basil
david1978 said:

received_322563512333125.jpeg

Thats 16 hours of sanding with 40 grit on a belt sander. Half a room. First sanding.
Lookin good!

StarGirl
I didnt suck up my fish changing some water for her today! Her bottom fin is almost back together again.

kanzekatores
This was my dog at dinner today. So close yet so far away...

5F294FE0-A411-4307-A617-7979CA7A84AA.jpeg

AquaticQueen
I rehomed the rest of my fish from my 10g. It is completely empty now and I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to fill it. I have to leave it empty for 4 months until it's time to get a male betta for breeding.
I think I'll take the tank down so that I am not tempted to fill it. I'll put the media from the tank in my 6.5 gallon betta tank to keep the BB alive so that when it's time to cycle the 10g I can just pull the media out and chuck it in the 10g's filter.

StarGirl
Baaaahhhh Season 5 of the Magicians isn't on Netflix yet! How long do I have to wait?

kanzekatores
Patience young padawan

AquaticQueen
kanzekatores said:
This was my dog at dinner today. So close yet so far away...

5F294FE0-A411-4307-A617-7979CA7A84AA.jpeg
This is my dog right now, taking a nap for the 5th time today.......

IMG_20200906_192655.jpg

AquaticQueen
StarGirl said:
Baaaahhhh Season 5 of the Magicians isn't on Netflix yet! How long do I have to wait?
I know exactly how you feel.......

StarGirl
Basil
Happy Labor Day to all in the US!
Enjoy yourselves but stay safe!
My family is getting together (outside) to celebrate the last few months of everyone’s birthdays. That should be an interesting “Happy Birthday” song! hilarious

NBettas83
Happy *cough cough* apocalypse! *wheeze*

IMG-1995.JPG

IMG-1996.JPG

IMG-1997.JPG

julifhy
NBettas83 said:
Happy *cough cough* apocalypse! *wheeze*

IMG-1995.JPG

IMG-1996.JPG

IMG-1997.JPG
Is that smoke?

Pythia
Wow! Only 40 more pages to 400 pages, this thread is getting really long!
AquaticQueen said:
This is my dog right now, taking a nap for the 5th time today.......

IMG_20200906_192655.jpg
Aww...he's so cute!

kanzekatores
We should have a celebration post for 500 or something

Pythia
kanzekatores said:
We should have a celebration post for 500 or something
That would be nice

StarGirl
Its going to be a few years from now since no one is ever here.

Pythia
StarGirl said:
Its going to be a few years from now since no one is ever here.
Really?

StarGirl
Yup really. The bestest has become a sad realm of echos. Conversations are dead in one day. Its sad really. Our leader is too busy for us now.

jinjerJOSH22
StarGirl said:
Yup really. The bestest has become a sad realm of echos. Conversations are dead in one day. Its sad really. Our leader is too busy for us now.
Awww, I don’t remember becoming the leader but thank you anyway
Eh, it happens just need an interesting spark.

StarGirl
Oh so now some of the deserters have joined us.

jinjerJOSH22
StarGirl said:
Oh so now some of the deserters have joined us.
Yes.... I need something to do while my honey does some Uni work at 2am....

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom