The Bestest Thread on Fishlore (2)

Pythia

I'm sure many people know about the bestest thread on fishlore that got locked a few months ago or something. I've decided to start a new one!

FishGirl115

All of the above!!!
Thanks for starting a new one! Didn't realize the old one got locked down... Why?

Upvote 0

Pythia

All of the above!!!
Thanks for starting a new one! Didn't realize the old one got locked down... Why?
Your welcome!
I think the old one got locked down since there were too many posts, like, a few hundred pages.

Upvote 0

FishGirl115

Your welcome!
I think the old one got locked down since there were too many posts, like, a few hundred pages.
Yeah... That's a ton of messages...

Upvote 0

Pythia

Yeah... That's a ton of messages...
IKR, a lot of people predicted that, too

Upvote 0

FishGirl115

IKR, a lot of people predicted that, too
I just read it though and it doesn't look like it was shut down for being so big. Honestly it kinda sounded like Lucy was being mean... It looked like she shut it down because it wasn't a "game"

Upvote 0

Pythia

I just read it though and it doesn't look like it was shut down for being so big. Honestly it kinda sounded like Lucy was being mean... It looked like she shut it down because it wasn't a "game"
Oh...really? I have to go now, have a great night!

Upvote 0

FishGirl115

Well anyway. Do you have to shut it down since there's already a 2.0 thread?

Upvote 0

SouthAmericanCichlids

I'm sure many people know about the bestest thread on fishlore that got locked a few months ago or something. I've decided to start a new one!
The original got shut down. This is the new one, but we can always have 2 2.0s lol.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
StarGirl
Replies
Views
max h
  • Question
Replies
Views
Champanier