The bestest thread on fishlore. 2.0 - Page 11

Prest12

Just when I started to think my three ramshorn would never breed, they’ve magically turned into 20+.

V1K

Prest12 said:
Just when I started to think my three ramshorn would never breed, they’ve magically turned into 20+.
That was a strange thing to think. Ramshorns are breeding machines.

AcornTheBetta

I tried a backflip on flat ground today and landed on my knees/shins. I mean it wasn't that bad, but I have to work on it more so I can land on my feet...

Basil

AcornTheBetta said:
I tried a backflip on flat ground today and landed on my knees/shins. I mean it wasn't that bad, but I have to work on it more so I can land on my feet...
I could never master a backflip. The best I could do was a cartwheel. I could jump up on my pony from the ground though. But she was short lol!
Of course, if I tried to do any of that now, I’d end up in a heap! Oh to be young!

AcornTheBetta

Basil said:
I could never master a backflip. The best I could do was a cartwheel. I could jump up on my pony from the ground though. But she was short lol!
Of course, if I tried to do any of that now, I’d end up in a heap! Oh to be young!
Lol. I mean, it's never too late to learn... I can't cartwheel so your better than me at that lol. How tall was the pony? That seems like a decent-sized jump.

Basil

AcornTheBetta said:
Lol. I mean, it's never too late to learn... I can't cartwheel so your better than me at that lol. How tall was the pony? That seems like a decent-sized jump.
She was only 11.2 hands so her back was about 45 inches high.

AcornTheBetta

Basil said:
She was only 11.2 hands so her back was about 45 inches high.
That's pretty impressive...

Basil

AcornTheBetta said:
That's pretty impressive...
I was also like 15 lol!

tapwater

yo whats this thread all about?
also, im awful at cartwheels and things like that lol. im too afraid that ill break my spine or something haha

V1K

tapwater said:
yo whats this thread all about?
The life, the universe and everything.

SouthAmericanCichlids

V1K said:
The life, the universe and everything.
Pretty much, and in it's previous life, demon cats.

StarGirl

Got my Gudgies in the tank! The older ones are swimming around more maybe the newbies won't hide for so long!

erinw347

If anyone’s curious here’s my clash of clans base...

Rose of Sharon

StarGirl said:
Got my Gudgies in the tank! The older ones are swimming around more maybe the newbies won't hide for so long!
Can you post a pic? Would love to see them!

StarGirl

Rose of Sharon said:
Can you post a pic? Would love to see them!
I haven't gotten any yet they are still kind of skittish. I will try though.

StarGirl

20210402_184908.jpg

20210402_184825.jpg

20210402_184758.jpg

20210402_184720.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom