the best place to sell?

Discussion in 'Guppy' started by Akari_32, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

i want to sell some of my fry, but im not sure where to look to sell them. i was wondering if anyone knew if PetSmart or Petco would buy fish or if i should go local instead of chain. thanks!

2. patzeeValued MemberMember

Petsmart and Petco - no deals. They have their own suppliers. I was told their fish are "vet certified"!!! That's a new one on me.

3. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

i just wunna kno how fish are "vet certified"!? :shock:

and, do u think they would exept donations if the local shops wont buy? (even tho i would donate them to local shops then to a chain lol they gen enough of my money and other peoples money with out donations >.< )

4. samthNew MemberMember

If I were you I'd just donate to a local fish store. Guppies have so many babies that you're unlikely to get anything for them unless they're rare... or something. Rare guppy? Not sure about that.

And vet certified, har.

I'm still trying to decide what to do with my guppies. I'd love to be able to give half to someone who'll keep them for me... then I can just pick up some fry when I want 'em.

5. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

:'(
    me too lol i dont wunna get rid of 'em but i dont have the room for all of them nor do i want all of them to breed T_T soooo undecided! :'(

there are rare guppies out there. somewhere.... apparently i had a rare guppy (Lyretail) but didnt kno it till i couldnt find another one lol who knew! :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice