? That's weird petsmart

Find Nemo

Hey guys something weird at petsmart, I was their just purchasing water conditioner( I was running out) and in the snail/ plant tank, I always look at the snails , there always the size of a .... Bouncy ball. But this time they got huge mystery snails ( inbetween the size of a golfball and a tennis ball) so I got one he is so big!!!!! Just saying. Tell me wat u think

ooosparkeyooo

That is really weird, if its a mystery snail, they don't live long so it may die soon, but take my word on that it may be a different breed.

psalm18.2

Any photos? There are snails that grow that big. Forget name. I'm wondering if someone needed to re-home it and that's why it's there.

Find Nemo

No there not rehomed, ( my petsmart won't take fish that need to be rehomed
, there was 10 there, she said there getting from a new supplier and they just had bigger mysteries snails

Tweak222

My petsmart won't either. :/ I have to get rid of these plecos and a clown loach. Anyway, I haven't seen any snails at my petsmart. They have price tags and such but don't have any in stock. Would like to get some. (Not for the clown loach's tank)

silver beard

I believe you have a Apple snail they well....get the size of a apple

Furallicah

Apple snails do not get the size of an apple but can sometimes grow around 3inches and occasionally 4 however that's pushing it. But by that time they approach death, as their life span isn't too impressive. They could be a cross breed though which might take into account their abnormal size if they are truly that big. Or they could be Pomacea maculata which can grow to be 6inches if properly taken care of, but are not true mystery snails so to speak.

Jaysee

Well, that all depends on the type of apple you are comparing it to.......

silver beard

They had full grown apple snails at the petland I always got to they were very very close to the size of a apple HUGE

Furallicah

Jaysee said:
Well, that all depends on the type of apple you are comparing it to.......
<_< that's true...ok ok...some apples.

Snore

lets see some snail pics

silver beard

I wish I had some but the HUGE ones 2 weeks later were gone they only had one GIANT shell that was left.

Redshark1

The size of Crab Apples!

Top Bottom