That Would Be Fun!

CaptainAquatics

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hello my fishlorien friends! I just had an idea that I think would be really cool! What if some of the admins hosted a big meet n’ greet somewhere so we could discuss fish IRL! I think that would be very fun what do you guys think? Maybe there could even be a fish auction or something (maybe if we beg it could happen, lol)

Heron

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I agree it's a good idea but I am also in the UK and I don't think I could face a trip across the pond to take part

Heron

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yes if there was something in the north of England I would be tempted. Any one else from cumbria here?

Ronniethewitch

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
there are at least two that I've spoken with! And I'm in yorkshire- I speak to a few folks from here...it's not out of the realms of possibility- you're only an hour away! In fact there is nowhere in the uk takes more than a day to travel to from anywhere else in the uk.

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Aquatic Experience ! Some of us will be there ! Some of us met up last year there !

OP
CaptainAquatics

CaptainAquatics

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Ronniethewitch said:
Would you have them in various countries around the world? Not sure I could convince my fella of letting me fly to he states for that. He'd think it was a bit fishy... pun intended
Yeah, I think there would have to be at least three in each country.

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
That would be pretty hard to pull off, as everyone is spread out. There are lots of people in Ohio though

Thedudeiam94

Well Known
Reaction score
coralbandit said:
Aquatic Experience ! Some of us will be there ! Some of us met up last year there !
Heyyyy might see my girlfriend and I along with our baby boy who’s on the way! I already got the green light!

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I certainly plan to attend and may even have a small announcement about a small part my fish may play in the show ...:shifty:
Never too early to start up a list of who wants to meet ..Last year was great and started the summer DiscusMadness trips and meets..:woot:

New Threads