Thanksgiving Feast Started Early

1. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

I target feed my JD George because he LOVES the pellets. It's our little fun bonding thing. This morning I was "setting him up" showing him where it was and he jumped up and took it from my fingers! I could feel when he made contact. I guess I was moving too slow:;laughing, but it was really neat and I felt honored by his trust in me.

2. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Too cool BB. :) I hope it was a turkey flavored pellet if not, get back in the kitchen!
    LOL

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;laughing can imagine your face when that happened!:jawdrop::;sh:;laughing im glad george loves you!!!!!!!!!!

sorta like mine last nite when I stole more jd babies from my tank...:jawdrop:

4. redlessi Well Known Member Member

:;laughing:;laughing:;laughing Enjoy your day BB

5. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Too cute! lol

6. 10gallonmadness Well Known Member Member

That's too funny!!! :;banaman

7. lorabell Well Known Member Member

awwwweeeeeee!!!! so now whats for desert???....lol

8. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks, everyone!

Ken, it was "convict fry" flavored. That's his favorite.

Shawnie-I'm proud of myself-I didn't jump. Now I'm hoping for a repeat performance. You're a brave soul for taking babies from JD parents. I don't think pit bull dogs would have such a bad rap if more people would attempt to take JD fry from their parents.

Everyone have an awesome Thanksgiving today!

9. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;laughing i did jump!!!!!!!! as i always do LOL
    think mark makes me do it so he gets to laugh at me...grrr LOL

hope you and yours have a great day!:;hug2

10. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Tell Mark he's grounded (after he cooks, of course):p. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well:;hug2

11. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;rlhe laughed and said "ok please send me to my room!!"

I think he wants a break from all the kids hahaha

im so tempted to grab more as I know mother nature will take over eventually..but i have 10 to winter now...ohhhhhhhh the decisions!:;fru

12. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

UPDATE: George did it again. I'm going to see if I can get Shelby to record it sometime over the next few days and I'll post it. Apparently, I've just been trained:;banaman

Have I said lately that I LOVE my JD's! They are smarter than your average bear, for sure.