Thanks

Graham1426

Hi fellow aquatic fans.

Thanks for letting me join your community, I have been keeping all things fishy on/off for over 30 years. Everything from freshwater to saltwater.

My last aquarium was 2 years ago a RedSea reefer where I kept clowns, chromis, and an array of inverts.

Moved house so had sell up which was hard to do, after all the time and money invested but hey such is life.

I have recently set up a planted freshwater nano, containing chilli rasboras, pygmy Cory's, and 15 fire red shrimp.

I'm looking to increase my school of chilli's to about 15.

My filtration consists of a Eheim classic 150 canister, and a Dennerle internal filter rated also at 150 lph.

Thanks for reading

Graham

FishBoy101

Hi fellow aquatic fans.

Thanks for letting me join your community, I have been keeping all things fishy on/off for over 30 years. Everything from freshwater to saltwater.

My last aquarium was 2 years ago a RedSea reefer where I kept clowns, chromis, and an array of inverts.

Moved house so had sell up which was hard to do, after all the time and money invested but hey such is life.

I have recently set up a planted freshwater nano, containing chilli rasboras, pygmy Cory's, and 15 fire red shrimp.

I'm looking to increase my school of chilli's to about 15.

My filtration consists of a Eheim classic 150 canister, and a Dennerle internal filter rated also at 150 lph.

Thanks for reading

Graham
Welcome to FishLore!!!

Lucy

Hi welcome to FishLore!!

Sputnik

Welcome! And please send us a picture of your tank!

JayAlva

Welcome! Show us your tanks!

Graham1426

Hi here is a couple of pics of my nano in evening wind down mode.

Graham1426

A couple more

StarGirl

Welcome your tanks are Beautiful!

Basil

Welcome! Gorgeous tank!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Black Thumb
Replies
Views