Dismiss Notice
Hi there! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To log in, go here.

To become a member please register here.

Thanks Everyone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fanatic, Oct 28, 2018.

1. FanaticFishlore VIPMember

10/28/18
    Dear Members,

I came to fishlore.com on February 14th of 2017 and I was looking for help with my brand new betta who was not eating. Quickly realizing that it’s normal for that to happen, I was helped by a few members who posted on my first thread. I have never been on a forum as great as this one, it’s amazing what a big community of people working together can do for you and thousands of other people out there.
    I was accepted into the forum like it was part of my family, these people that came to know and follow me are wonders of the world, and I deeply honor and thank you for your uncountable kindness and respect. You don’t know how much I rely on everyone on this forum, it’s always a place I look forward coming back to throughout the day, because it’s a safe place to post pictures and talk about your hobby that you know and love.
    There’s a lack of words for how this forum has impressed me.

This is a write-up that I am doing specifically to kindly thank everyone who has seen me here for the past year and a half, thank you for your services.
    I am wanting to do as much as I possibly can to help everyone with betta related questions throughout the forum. It’s been an absolute pleasure working alongside you guys, reading your threads or posts, and getting to know some real true friends.
    I will remain online every day, no matter how life goes, no matter how busy I become, this forum will still remain my priority when on the internet.
    Again, I appreciate your friendliness and attitude towards me, and everyone else on the forums.

Moderators, thanks for everything you do to make this place greater every single day.

Regards,
    Fanatic

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  2. ValerieAdamsFishlore VIPMember

Well said Fanatic!

Just remember, YOU are part of why this forum is so great!

3. FanaticFishlore VIPMember

Hi ValerieAdams,

Thanks, you are very kind :)

4. stella1979ModeratorModerator Member

Couldn't have said it better, so I'll just say that I agree with Valerie. :) Thank you Fanatic, for being so thoughtful and taking the time to write this up.

5. AquaticJFishlore VIPMember

You and Valerie both made thread titles that sounded like you guys were leaving lol, I was like awh that stinks...glad you guys aren’t!

6. CanadianFishFanWell Known MemberMember

Well said, we all know who to tag on betta help! We had our salt queen, Goldie Lover, Betta Helper and AJE is the funny one. Everyone on this forum has something special.