Thank you!

Nessaf

I just wanted to say thank you for this great forum. It’s helped me a lot, not just with great information, but to help keep me occupied these last few weeks.

I got sick and was tested on November 30th for COVID, which came back positive. It’s taken me four weeks to recover, and I really needed things that weren’t stressful to keep me occupied and my mind off of how miserable I felt. I finally can breathe again and will going back to work this week, but chatting here really helped keep me sane. Don’t know if I’ll be quite as active in the future, but thank you so much.

Betta'sAnonymous

Thats what we do

mattgirl

Nessaf said:
I just wanted to say thank you for this great forum. It’s helped me a lot, not just with great information, but to help keep me occupied these last few weeks.

I got sick and was tested on November 30th for COVID, which came back positive. It’s taken me four weeks to recover, and I really needed things that weren’t stressful to keep me occupied and my mind off of how miserable I felt. I finally can breathe again and will going back to work this week, but chatting here really helped keep me sane. Don’t know if I’ll be quite as active in the future, but thank you so much.
I think I can speak for all of us when saying, You are so very welcome. I am happy to hear you are on your way to better health now. Hopefully you will still drop by from time to time to let us know how you are doing.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom