Thank you

LeoDiaz

I just wanted to say thank you for letting me be part of this awesome forum. This past three months(wasn't that active when I join)have been a great experience helping people and you guys helping me. Even do there is not a lot of people in to african cichlids(mbunas), you should look into them MTS lol . This is my fist forum and it great a lot active people, no bad words or spams(thanks to the mods), and the older members don't make fun of you or think there better then you like in other forums. And special thanks to Mike for creating the forum.
Sorry if misspelled or used wrong grammar.

Claire Bear

It is a great place to learn! I agree!

drake7

I think this forum is way better than any other forum I've browsed through too

KDS

I have really enjoyed it here too. Glad you are here Leo!

LeoDiaz

KDS said:
I have really enjoyed it here too. Glad you are here Leo!
Thank you, can wait till you turn your 125 gallon in malawI tank. Welcome to dark side (african cichlids) KDS.lol

KDS

LeoDiaz said:
Thank you, can wait till you turn your 125 gallon in malawI tank. Welcome to dark side (african cichlids) KDS.lol
Yeah, as soon as I can find a 220-265 gallon tank on Craigslist for my big community tank, I'll change my 125 to a MalawI tank. I can't wait either!

Rivieraneo

KDS said:
Yeah, as soon as I can find a 220-265 gallon tank on Craigslist for my big community tank, I'll change my 125 to a MalawI tank. I can't wait either!
I was just looking at a 300, but just thought about doing a water change..... no thanks.

unionfishguy

I have to thank the people of this forum as well, including Leo. I always have questions, and you guys always have answers. Thank You!

LeoDiaz

unionfishguy said:
I have to thank the people of this forum as well, including Leo. I always have questions, and you guys always have answers. Thank You!
No,thank you for being part of our forum.

unionfishguy

Awwww shucks

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom