Thank you for 1 year on Fishlore!

AcornTheBetta

I just realized that today marks my 1 year on Fishlore! Thank you for all that you have taught me! I wouldn't be in this hobby without you guys! Special thanks to AggressiveAquatics, mattgirl, Sanderguy777, Fishproblem, Kathylee.

GuppyGal7

Congrats! I've only recently joined after being a long time lurker. I hope to be in your position, or close to it. one year from now. I can't wait to learn more from everyone else on this forum the way you have. See you next year!

Upvote 0

BigManAquatics

....who let you in here? Lol

seriously though, congrats!!

Upvote 0

AcornTheBetta

Congrats! I've only recently joined after being a long time lurker. I hope to be in your position, or close to it. one year from now. I can't wait to learn more from everyone else on this forum the way you have. See you next year!
Thanks! I'm sure you'll learn a whole lot just like I did! See you next year!

Upvote 0

AggressiveAquatics

Oh great this kid is tagging me again...
Jk congrats on your 1 year!

Upvote 0

Kathylee

I just realized that today marks my 1 year on Fishlore! Thank you for all that you have taught me! I wouldn't be in this hobby without you guys! Special thanks to AggressiveAquatics, mattgirl, Sanderguy777, Fishproblem, Kathylee.
Congrats!
This is really a great forum with wonderful people, I joined 4 months after you I think.
Maybe one day we'll be the ol' geezers here for 10+ years haha

Upvote 0

Kribensis27

Wow, congratulations! I joined almost exactly 6 months ago, so I'm not quite there yet, but I'll get there eventually lol. My six months has felt like almost nothing, so I doubt it'll be a very hard wait. I've already learned a ton, can't imagine what it'll be like after a year!

Upvote 0

Freshfishguy

Congrats!!

Upvote 0

AcornTheBetta

Oh great this kid is tagging me again...
Jk congrats on your 1 year!
Lol. I do seem to do that a lot...
Congrats!
This is really a great forum with wonderful people, I joined 4 months after you I think.
Maybe one day we'll be the ol' geezers here for 10+ years haha
Yeah it's a great place! I think that it's very likely we'll be here in 10+ years, thinking about "the good old days"
Wow, congratulations! I joined almost exactly 6 months ago, so I'm not quite there yet, but I'll get there eventually lol. My six months has felt like almost nothing, so I doubt it'll be a very hard wait. I've already learned a ton, can't imagine what it'll be like after a year!
Thanks! I just love this place!

Upvote 0

JLAquatics

Congrats! When I joined back on New Year's Eave, I saw some of your insightful posts all across the forum when I first joined. You have definitely made Fishlore a better place and I hope to do the same myself someday, I'm just not quite there yet.

Upvote 0

AcornTheBetta

Congratulations!
Thanks!
Congrats! When I joined back on New Year's Eave, I saw some of your insightful posts all across the forum when I first joined. You have definitely made Fishlore a better place and I hope to do the same myself someday, I'm just not quite there yet.
Thank you so much for your kind words! I think you've already done a lot for the community and I love your tanks!

Upvote 0

Leeman75

Congrats!! The time sure flies! Love your posts and insights!!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
foxrain4
  • Question
Replies
Views
SouthAmericanCichlids
  • Question
Replies
Views