Thank You Fishlore!

FishFan

Reaction score
I would just like to take a moment to say THANK YOU to everyone. You've all made this Forum such a wonderful, warm place to come. You've all been so patient and welcoming to Newbies and thoughtful & respectful of the established members. I have NEVER enjoyed a Forum as much as I do this one...and you should all be proud of yourselves. Having such a mix of people from all over the world and such an age mix, it's amazing how smooth this Forum is. I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate it-it makes Moderating FUN and stressless!!! I am sure Mike would second me on this one Please continue-don't change a thing!!! Glad you're all here and hope you'll stay
Take Care, From the Bottom of my Heart,
Mary

Mike

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You are doing a great job.

Thanks for helping everybody,
Mike

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah, I love this forum too. Without it I would probably have another tankful of dead fish. :-\ This site has been so helpful!

Miss Mouse

Well Known
Reaction score
I agree - I was just saying to my boyfriend how other forums are so offensive and rude (like the car one I'm on) but this one is only full of friendly people! Group hug xx

fishfreak

Reaction score
I have to agree with everybody this froum ROCKS thank yall guys for answering my question that I ask

joe

Reaction score
this place does rock it is so cool I always learn alot

Susie

Reaction score
This is a friendly forum! It makes visiting here a pleasure!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
It is indeed a very friendly and very informative forum. People here are great, very responsive, and helpful. And I am glad to be here

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I know my little Betta would probably have gone to betta Valhalla already if it hadn't been for Gunnie and all you guys so thank you. I don't think I could stand to loose him.

chickadee
just one little 5 gallon tank
one male Betta - he is a solitary creature!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I love it here also, everybody is so friendly and that goes a long way to making people want to come back. ;D
Carol

Jessie_Lynn

Reaction score
I love this site too...I really really feel at home. Thank to all for answering all my questions and for being friendly. ;D

New Threads