Thank you all for the wonderful job you are doing.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
The Betta Board needs to have a nice big thumbs up and a hearty pat on the back to FLBettaCouple for all the work too. You are all great folks and so kind to each other. It makes so proud of the whole group of you all.
I know I have not been about much lately and I cannot promise to be better but I do so hope to be. I do lurk about and read a lot but I really believe that you are doing quite well without me.

It is important to me that you all know how very much you are appreciated and cared for and how I could not ask for a greater bunch of people for friends and neither could the bettas. Bless you all.

Rose

Advertisement
Aw, thanks Rose. We understand that you can't be on as much as you were before and that's ok. We do miss you though. It's nice to know that you have such appreciation for everyone on here.

Let's have a big round of applause for Dave!! . We love ya Dave, even though you don't get much sleep. Natalie

Advertisement

Here's to Dave .... Long may he be able to keep up. He is Super Mod! I truly have never seen anyone have such an ability to handle this amount of work and yet have all those fish to care for too.

You are super, Dave. Thanks for gracing our board.

Rose

thanks Rose and Natalie.. my clones help out a lot, so it's not so bad and the vampire betta took away the need for sleep. always glad to see you on Rose, we know you're kept pretty busy there yourself with your gang, including the little guy who wants a big screen TV.

this is a great forum and so much posting. I think we've infected a lot of people with the betta bug and helped give some bettas better lives and health! great job everyone!

Three cheers......

Hip Hip.....
HOORAY!
Hip Hip.....
HOORAY!
Hip Hip!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!

Yes, thank you all for your kind truthful words of wisdom.
Tom

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Thunder_o_b
Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies
Views
Accents
  • Question