Texas Electric Blue

mgarza

Reaction score
So my Texas electric blue seemed to be the tank dominant fish for a couple of weeks. Now he's hiding in the corner and " panting". He's been doing this for a couple of days. My water condition is stable and good. I have a second Texas electric blue who is hiding a little, she comes out ocassionaly but is still eating. I haven't noticed any physical damage to him, I just find it strange that he went from tank boss to hiding. All my other fish ( including him) are juveniles and I haven't seen anyone else bothering him. Any ideas as to what's going on with him?

mgarza

Reaction score
I use the app test kit, I do regular water changes and he' never had an issue. The big electric blue is hiding and panting in the bottom corner, and my smaller t.e.b is in the same corner up top. I have a bad stocking issue that I'm currently dealing with. I just moved my 2 red jeweled out of the tank but I'm not sure that was the issue. I don't have a photo but will take one when I get home. My tank temp is at 80 degrees or so and my p.h. is 8.1.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom