Tetra Safe Start

chunkdaddy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Anybody in the Dayton, Oh area interested in Tetra Safe Start? I was just at the Petsmart at Wilmington pk & Whipp Rd & saw 4 bottles there. They were in the overstock shelves at the top, so I didn't see a price. I didn't see any stocked below, so I don't think their carrying it regularly yet, if ever.

jetajockey

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
wow nice find, makes me want to call my local petsmart and see if they have any or plan to.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Wow, really? That's pretty cool.
Are you sure it wasn't Tetra Aqua Safe? The bottles look vary similar

alexizhere23

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I saw a couple of bottles on the overstock top shelf at my local petsmart. They wanted 21.99 for it which is good and the dates were good.

chunkdaddy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Lucy said:
Wow, really? That's pretty cool.
Are you sure it wasn't Tetra Aqua Safe? The bottles look vary similar
No, it was safe start. They had the aqua safe below.

chunkdaddy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
This is also the only petsmart that I can find flourish at. They don't have it on the shelf, but on top of the plant endcap.

atc2005

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Why don't places carry it? I had to order online - my petsmart had none, and I couldn't find on Tetra's website either.

jetajockey

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think the main reason is because it has a shelf life.

Amano

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Wow that is $$$. The best I can find of TSS is near $20.00 NZ. Which is about $15.00 US I think. But ultra rare here to get it.

Anyway as for a shop not stocking flourish? Man that is strange all PTS and LFS in NZ that I know of have it.

chunkdaddy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Amano said:
Wow that is $$$. The best I can find of TSS is near $20.00 NZ. Which is about $15.00 US I think. But ultra rare here to get it.

Anyway as for a shop not stocking flourish? Man that is strange all PTS and LFS in NZ that I know of have it.
There's 4 stores in my immediate area (Petsmart, Jack's, Petland & Complete Petmart). Not a single one carries Flourish and only Petsmart carries Prime. Really sucks, cause I like Seachem's products, but I hate to have to order online and pay s&h fees.

big_e

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Last week I went on an exhaustive search of all the pet stores and retail chains to find some tetra safestart to no avail. After giving up and ordering it from Dr. Foster and Smith with the recommended $23 dollar 2nd day air shipping, it then suddenly pops up at Petsmart the following day as a brand new item! If Tetra Safestart made it to my small town Petsmart chances are this product will now be sold at all of them.

Amano

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
chunkdaddy said:
There's 4 stores in my immediate area (Petsmart, Jack's, Petland & Complete Petmart). Not a single one carries Flourish and only Petsmart carries Prime. Really sucks, cause I like Seachem's products, but I hate to have to order online and pay s&h fees.
Funny come to NZ and go around the small town shops and you find it ever were.

mac

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads