Tetra Ht 100w

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieXPXP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
This has been an interesting expierience. My eheim heater malfunctioned, so i had to do an emergancy trip because its winter which is a brutal season here and extremely cold.

Literally the only affordable and smallest heater they had was Tetras submersible preset 100w heater.

At first i was hesitent because the reviews i read off of amazon werent very positive. but i had no other option. Although im pretty surprised, it keeps the water temp steady around 78F and is actually smaller then my old heater.

Downside/upside is it has to be completely underwater at all times which can be a pain depending on how its postitioned in the tank.

There is a green light that shows it is on and a red light showing it is heating. Which i think is a little handy.

This is a decent heater for beginners who want something quick and easy or if your on a budget as it was $21.99. Its a very easy to find product as most lps/lfs carries them.

I give it a 8.5/10 because its affordable, works well, easy to find, fits in most aquariums but its not adjustable, and i dont like the brand but in the few days ive had it....ita doing what it supposed to with no issue especially since i no longer have a hood

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice write up, thanks for posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • No